PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Just bought tickets for Judas Priest w/Sabaton for May in Charlotte NC. To say I am excited would be a vast understatement! My two favorite rock bands,Rob Halford is ageless and Joakim Broden is severely underrated.

Currently in the bar trying to avoid listening to Scouting for Girls at the SSE Arena but can make out a poor rendition of Can’t Help Falling in Love.

Currently in the bar trying to avoid listening to Scouting for Girls at the SSE Arena but can make out a poor rendition of Can’t Help Falling in Love.
Do you not find it tiring being such a musical snob?

"Of course not. Idiot".

Here's how my 2024 is shaping up so far:

14/05/24 - Elbow, Co-Op Live Manchester
14/06/24 - James, Co-Op Live Manchester
19/06/24 - The Killers, Co-Op Live Manchester
10/07/24 - Kings of Leon, Co-Op Live Manchester
12/07/24 - Manic Street Preachers & Suede - Castlefield Bowl, Manchester

Here's how my 2024 is shaping up so far:

14/05/24 - Elbow, Co-Op Live Manchester
14/06/24 - James, Co-Op Live Manchester
19/06/24 - The Killers, Co-Op Live Manchester
10/07/24 - Kings of Leon, Co-Op Live Manchester
12/07/24 - Manic Street Preachers & Suede - Castlefield Bowl, Manchester
Oh yeah, can't wait for that!

Seeing Simple Minds at AO in a week or so. Del Amitri supporting but no worries as we've got Sky Bar tickets booked so don't have to watch that. Turns out the poor fucker has been diagnosed with Parkinsons. He's carrying on apparently. Pretty sad tale.

Still trying to work out festivals for later in year but only ones coming up are next couple of weeks, smaller venue time

Noel Gallaghers HFB at Poole Lighthouse
Lottery Winners acoustic at Vine Tree Frome
Lottery Winners Cheese and Grain Frome on the same day
Ian Prowse Poole Lighthouse in May also now I remember
Ed Gamble in May possibly, need to find ticket email

Seeing Simple Minds at AO in a week or so. Del Amitri supporting but no worries as we've got Sky Bar tickets booked so don't have to watch that. Turns out the poor fucker has been diagnosed with Parkinsons. He's carrying on apparently. Pretty sad tale.

Nothing Ever Happens is worth a listen while you still can.

Arguably better than anything SM have ever written!

Cheers Si, you usually get one album played fully when bands do this kind of thing, but as the Pixies only do 2 to 3 minute songs, then they have time to do 2 albums. !
Haha yes. Saw Martin Fry do the Lexicon of Love the other night in Liverpool but he did some other bits and bobs too. With a full Orchestra. Decent night and still has some pipes on him!!