PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

The Damned (again) at Holmfirth in August and at Warrington the following night, which will be the 99th and 100th time I will have seen them since first seeing them in London in '83 when they were supported by Play Dead and Flesh for LuLu if memory serves me right.
New Album 'Evil Spirits' out soon and new single 'standing on the edge of tomorrow' out now.
COYMD

Last edited:
The Damned (again) at Holmfirth in August and at Warrington the following night, which will be the 99th and 100th time I will have seen them since first seeing them in London in '83 when they were supported by Play Dead and Flesh for LuLu if memory serves me right.
New Album 'Evil Spirits' out soon and new single 'standing on the edge of tomorrow' out now.
COYMD

Play Dead...got 2 or 3 singles of theirs. Propaganda, The Tenant.

Play Dead...got 2 or 3 singles of theirs. Propaganda, The Tenant.
Excellent stuff, I thought they were a lot better than other bands of a similar genre who did better commercially like the mission. And producer conny plank chose to do their album rather than U2, who had wanted him to produce I think the Joshua tree.

Excellent stuff, I thought they were a lot better than other bands of a similar genre who did better commercially like the mission. And producer conny plank chose to do their album rather than U2, who had wanted him to produce I think the Joshua tree.

Chatshow and the singles Shake It Down, Kings Of Confusion, Red Skies.

Got the first 2 on 12" but not sure about Red Skies.

Chatshow and the singles Shake It Down, Kings Of Confusion, Red Skies.

Got the first 2 on 12" but not sure about Red Skies.
I think I had the 'into the fire' album on vinyl then someone transferred it to CD for me. I loved 'shine' and 'Return to the east'. Long time ago now, that.

John Bramwell - Atkinson Southport Feb?

Coming up I've got:

Cabbage - Blitz Preston
Vessels - Prague :)
Idles - Gorilla Manchester
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Gorilla Manchester

I'm also doing every date of The Common Cold Tour. (I'm the one of the drummers innit)

John Bramwell - Atkinson Southport Feb?

Coming up I've got:

Cabbage - Blitz Preston
Vessels - Prague :)
Idles - Gorilla Manchester
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Gorilla Manchester

I'm also doing every date of The Common Cold Tour. (I'm the one of the drummers innit)

Seeing "Idles" in Blackpoo.

As for your band, obviously you're not Mark. Are you Dave C? Will catch you on the 19th @ The Ferret.

Seeing "Idles" in Blackpoo.

As for your band, obviously you're not Mark. Are you Dave C? Will catch you on the 19th @ The Ferret.

I saw Idles lift the roof of The Ritz as part of the Neighbourhood Festival. Incredible live!

Haha, excellent. No I'm Scrub, I played drums on the album with another guy called Darren Garret from the Fall. Dave C is a bloody plastic scouser!!! See you at the Ferret, if I'm still alive by then :D

Did this thread years ago, last post was 2012 so not gonna bother resurrecting it, instead, start a new thread off right here.

To date this year...

Natalie Imbruglia - Royal Northern College Of Music (Manchester) - 16/2 SOLD OUT
Hell Is For Heroes - Manchester Ritz - 17/2 SOLD OUT

Idles - Bootleg Social (Blackpool) -15/4 SOLD OUT
Senser - The Continental - 16/6

Not a bad start so far.

I once shared a lift with Nathalie Imbriglia in the St Giles Hotel off Tottenham Court Road. Elf like. Had to press floor 10 for her she was so small. Dreadfully long sleeves I found.

Lissie was very good on Sunday at the Gorilla bar in Manchester. A great venue that Preston should be aiming for.

Idles @ Bootleg Social in Blackpoo on 15/4 was mental. Proper gig.

Catch them whilst they are still playing small intimate venues. You'll thank me.

Idles @ Bootleg Social in Blackpoo on 15/4 was mental. Proper gig.

Catch them whilst they are still playing small intimate venues. You'll thank me.
My son went to review the gig and spoke with the band afterwards. One of them (not sure which) had to rush off in his car down South to get to work the next day - apparently he's a dentist!

Idles.

I am far left, white Adidas shirt, beard, specs.

30739920_1005399532949189_3865539174207586304_n.jpg