PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

This year would have been my 8th Glastonbury since 2007, tips for getting tickets, well get in a group with 3 or 4 other people, each have a laptop on a different internet connection, have chrome/edge/safari/firefox each with 1 tab open, have all your details ready to enter in case you get through, keep pressing F5 until you see the payment screen/sold out screen, pray to God/Allah/L Ron Hubbard/David Bowie/Michael Eavis and hope for the best
You need to be prepared, don't think you can just wake up at 9:30 on ticket day and think you'll just get on the web page and go straight to the payment page
This is how we do it and it still doesnt always work

Was lucky enough to get two of the 150 tickets for Evil Blizzard with Fighting and Whinge at The Ferret (21/11) with every single penny of the now Sold Out gig (Sold Out in little over an hour) going to The Ferret to help them fight off closure due to the shitty C19.

A nice little 4 figure sum to help them get through these tough times.

Well played EB.

@paddysr, is Whinge your kids band?

Was lucky enough to get two of the 150 tickets for Evil Blizzard with Fighting and Whinge at The Ferret (21/11) with every single penny of the now Sold Out gig (Sold Out in little over an hour) going to The Ferret to help them fight off closure due to the shitty C19.

Well played EB.

It is indeed. By the time I saw it the tickets had already gone

Me and the Mrs are planning to have a gig night this weekend.

We’ll firstly be stopping off at various points in the garden for a few drinks, in our jeans and T-shirts, and then sticking a live DVD on.

Probably Nick Cave.

To add authenticity, I’ve not cleaned the bog for a few weeks.

“Larger gatherings – conferences, concerts, sporting events – when people say they’re going to reschedule this conference or graduation event for October 2020, I have no idea how they think that’s a plausible possibility. I think those things will be the last to return,” Emmanuel said in the video conference.

“Realistically we’re talking fall 2021 at the earliest.”

www.nme.com/news/music/coronavirus-healthcare-expert-predicts-concerts-and-f...

Speaking to a friend who is a civvy police organiser involved in all the festivals down here like Bestival/Boomtown/Larmer/EOTR she thinks much like the above. No force will issue a licence with consent this summer as the backlash could be immense. Gigs will be an interesting one, if at some point pubs reopen for example will those smaller venues be the first back on their feet putting shows on so smaller bands will suddenly be those back on the road with a lifeline (and potentially opens the possibility of some of the bigger bands heading “back to their roots” of venues they played on their way up

Well played EB.

'Fighting' are great. Seen them a few times at the Ferret. (One of the band member's mum runs the barbers near the Black Bull in Penwortham.)

Glastonbury have started releasing spotify playlists in a kind of Bullseye 'here's what you could have won' type of torture!
The Park Stage would have been amazing, hoping they can keep a similar line up for 2021

John Peel Stage -
Park Stage -

Was just browsing efestivals and it looks stark when you see the cancellation list now. Barn on the Farm has gone for us, Truck is the only one seemingly not putting something out there yet to postpone or cancel. Apparently a few years back (think because of rain/floods) they switched to September but given it's 10/15k I'm not sure even then it would go ahead

Ok, so I have just booked another gig for December.

So far, I have...

L7 June 28th Manchester Academy (not cancelled / rearranged yet) But it will be rearranged.

Evil Blizzard November 21st The Ferret (Sold Out)

Seahorses/Dodgy/Bluetones Acoustic Sets Dec 5th The Ferret.

So far, I have...

L7 June 28th Manchester Academy (not cancelled / rearranged yet) But it will be rearranged.

We've Sleeper/Bluetones in September but guessing that will go. Notice the Seashorses/Dodgy/Bluetones is down here in Southampton in December so may look at that too. Good heads up.

All festivals now gone to pot though the smallest one down here is hopefully they may get something going but I'm not so sure as even 500 in a field seems a long way away from being normal! On to next years season it is!

Thats gotta hurt
It's less than ideal, but I will have to wait. On a positive note, he's got "Bad Seed TeeVee" on his website which is a random shuffle of videos, gigs, films, interviews etc

So far, I have...

L7 has now been re-arranged for Sunday June 27th 2021.

Exactly a year to the original date. At least it's still on.