PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

So it’s different but it’s been quite enjoyable all the same. People have done what they’ve been told even if it is a bit of pain with one way systems. Having to sit down is actually quite good, makes it all more chilled out and at least you can put the beer down. The bands all seem really chuffed to be back out doing what they Are meant to do. Not sure it would work on bigger scale festivals but for smaller organisers and events it shows it can be done if the rules are here to stay for now. Just a shame the British weather means the season for outdoor events will only last a few more weeks

Zanazibar in Liverpool announcing they've had to close for good

Absolutely devastated about that. They did an amazing gesture a few years ago in allowing Clean Cut Kid and Lightning Seeds play a gig there after the awful Hope & Glory festival was cancelled.

I yesterday entered my details to win one of 10 pair of tickets, for Key Workers, to see IDLES next May in my choice of venue, Dublin, on a 1st Come, 1st Served basis for Key Workers only on their UK and Irish tour in 2021.

Just received an email to announce that I have won a pair of tickets of the 10 available for that particular gig.

Get the fuck in!!!

I never EVER win anything like this, last thing I won was an Easter Egg aged around 8 at Primary School for putting my X on a map on Devils Cove.
Woolley gigging in Dublin on the Guinness?... what could possibly go wrong!
Well Done! and thankyou to IDLES, etc x

I yesterday entered my details to win one of 10 pair of tickets, for Key Workers, to see IDLES next May in my choice of venue, Dublin, on a 1st Come, 1st Served basis for Key Workers only on their UK and Irish tour in 2021.

Just received an email to announce that I have won a pair of tickets of the 10 available for that particular gig.

Get the fuck in!!!

I never EVER win anything like this, last thing I won was an Easter Egg aged around 8 at Primary School for putting my X on a map on Devils Cove.
Excellent Jack, well done, I also win bugger all, largely due to never entering, mind, but that in turn is largely due to never having won anything whenever I DID enter something, if you know what I mean?

It must be a nightmare for gigging musicians at the moment, especially those with no other source of income. Those at the top, like the Sheerans of this world, will ride it out but those playing small clubs and theatres, with no recording contract or royalty cheques coming in will be really struggling. The latest guidelines make most indoor gigs financially unviable:

https://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2020/08/14/Can-pubs-host-live-music-gigs

I had tickets for Ron Sexsmith at RNCM this June. In March, I thought things would be back to normal by June ('three months' as Johnson said) but the gig was then postponed to November. Again, I naively thought we'd be ok by then. It's now been put back to next June. Will it go ahead then? To be honest, it's hard to see when things will change - until/unless a vaccine is found.

I'm sat on loads of gig tickets from this year and have also been buying for spring of next year. I know that live music has started in the Waterloo Bar in Blackpool, sat down at tables and tickets have been selling well.

The live music industry cannot wait for a vaccine otherwise places will close in their droves and 1000s of jobs will be lost.

Anyone get an IDLES pre-sale ticket at 10am?

Be amazed if the UK Tour isn't Sold Out today.

Anyone get an IDLES pre-sale ticket at 10am?

Be amazed if the UK Tour isn't Sold Out today.

At £35 squid I thought it was too dear but I have seen them numerous times before, including at Barrowlands. I am waiting for Protomartyr to announce a tour and I will be all over that.

Get the fuck in!!!

Nice one. Only 3 people entered like.

Saw Leonard Cohen in Dublin. Pissed it down.

Save room for some whiskey too. There’s a great pub on the way down to the RDS with a massive selection.

Just for @justinr73

1st day of Official Sale after one previous day of Pre-Sale. Post above was lunchtime. Now, 5 hours later...

Yeah, only 3 people wanted to see them. :rolleyes:

118651568_2768403660148973_2266803543578641179_o.jpg

The Music just announced a reunion gig at Temple Newsam next May.....gah, best not be a one off as can't make it. Coral and Snuts on the bill too