PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Realised I needed to sort my calendar out with all the rescheduled stuff( and the buying of new tickets on the hope stuff happens) and realised how much I’ve actually got lined up still yet feels like most of them may still not happen or be pushed back

Oct - Magic Gang
Nov- Sea Girls
Dec - Manatees
Jan - Ian Prowse
Feb - Bluetones and Sleeper
Mar - Doves
Mar - The Beths
Apr - The Ks
Apr - Travis
Jul - Barn on the farm
Sept - Elbow

Just heard that our gig with The Imbeciles this November is off. Inevitable but still disappointing to hear it. I am rapidly warming to their album.

Great to see that The Ferret is opening back up tomorrow. They have a series of social distanced gigs lined up with a fair few sold out already. Anyone going to any?

Realised I needed to sort my calendar out with all the rescheduled stuff( and the buying of new tickets on the hope stuff happens) and realised how much I’ve actually got lined up still yet feels like most of them may still not happen or be pushed back

Oct - Magic Gang
Nov- Sea Girls
Dec - Manatees
Jan - Ian Prowse
Feb - Bluetones and Sleeper
Mar - Doves
Mar - The Beths
Apr - The Ks
Apr - Travis
Jul - Barn on the farm
Sept - Elbow
Got the doves and blancmange in the bag
thanks for the post. Forgot about the elbow gig

Great to see that The Ferret is opening back up tomorrow. They have a series of social distanced gigs lined up with a fair few sold out already. Anyone going to any?

Think the Ks have one lined up there, still waiting to see them live

Attended my 1st gig last night at the Ferret to see Seamus McLoughlin supported by One Sided Horse, both sets acoustic.

3 to a small table, couldn't move unless leaving / going to the loo where you had to put your mask on. Sold Out at around 40 people or so. No mixing with other tables.

Table service and everything was paid via Contactless / Phone. CCTV active and the police paid a visit to check just prior to my arrival.

Despite my previous reservations, in such a small setting (Cap usually 180), it actually worked, probably as it was like an MTV Unplugged setting with the obvious social distancing.

I was just thankful to hear and see some live music for the 1st time since I watched Embrace on March 6th.

Attended my 1st gig last night at the Ferret to see Seamus McLoughlin supported by One Sided Horse, both sets acoustic.

3 to a small table, couldn't move unless leaving / going to the loo where you had to put your mask on. Sold Out at around 40 people or so. No mixing with other tables.

Table service and everything was paid via Contactless / Phone. CCTV active and the police paid a visit to check just prior to my arrival.

Despite my previous reservations, in such a small setting (Cap usually 180), it actually worked, probably as it was like an MTV Unplugged setting with the obvious social distancing.

I was just thankful to hear and see some live music for the 1st time since I watched Embrace on March 6th.
Still can't believe Stoko won't tell the Embrace guys we had them in our lyrics for our song Battle of the Blands!

Missed out Jake, only a few tables of 4 left. I wanted a table of 2 really

No guarantee either of the gig being played.

Bugger.

Dandy Warhols in March looking unlikely.

Am really missing the simultaneous and unique sense of solitude and camaraderie you get in the crowd at a gig....

Get Cape was really good. Going back in the daylight to have a proper look at Peoples History Museum as never been before ahead of train back for today’s match

also now booked the nostalgia trip that is the Sleeper/Bluetones joint headline tour later in year
A sad reminder that this was pretty much a year ago

get Cape at the People’s museum on the Friday
Saw my parents for lunch at Bruccianas on Saturday, watched North End lose to Millwall I think then Courteeners at Manchester Albert Hall in the evening

last time I was with my parents. What a year

Sat at here at the minute watching YouTube footage of Green Day shows that I was at in Nashville and Hyde Park.

Have probably been at home more Saturdays in the last year than I have in the twenty put together before that.....

Last edited:
Disappointed last night to get an email telling me that Ron Sexsmith's show at the RNCM in Manchester has been postponed for the third time. It was meant to be last June, got pushed back to November, then June this year, then finally (I hope) to March 2022.

Disappointing not only as we were looking forward to the gig, but also as it's a reminder that things aren't going to be back to 'normal' any time soon.

Gutted, but inevitable, that my Fontaines DC gig in Berlin has been cancelled. I have been putting all my moved gigs into a separate email folder and it's huge!

Anyone know when this shit is to end ffs.