PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

Stereophonics have just announced a string of 'intimate' gigs to celebrate 20 years since 'Just Enough Education to Perform'. Although I'm seeing them in March, I'm very tempted as that's one of my favourite albums.

Staying in Leeds tomorrow and going to the Dark Arts Festival where's 10 bands on or so. On my radar are TV Priest, Yard Act, Do Nothing and Courting. Then back on Sunday for another all dayer in Lancaster with Do Nothing on in the library.

Got tickets for Erasure next spring.

I reckon the tunes will still pass muster, even if Andy Bell’s voice doesn’t.

He looks a bit like Gazza these days.

So as luck would have it the previously sold out DMAs show in Southampton tomorrow has tickets, and the elusive (to me) The K’s are supporting. So that’s next up now.

Watch it get cancelled now
Forgot to follow upon this. K’s….really good, still think they will be big. Glad we got to see them finally. Sarajevo is just a work of art

DMAs….just what the, where did they come from. Really really good and an audience of young people I’ve not seen in a good while. They’ve properly caught their attention.

Yard Act were incredible!! Probably the freshest live band in the UK atm. Ignore the Yarkshire shyte, the singer is from Warrington!

Wasn't sure where to put this, here is a good a place as any. Great recollection of a true people's movement. Captures well the era, what people can do when the come together, defiance against a malevolent Thatcher government and the kids absoloute right to paaarrrttttaaayyyyy!!!!! Also notable is the only violence was perpetrated by the police or the Salford gangs. Brought out the beauty in people. A bit like the northern soul scene where everybody was welcome and for that time you were with family. Authoritarian governments hate people spreading the love.

Plane tickets booked for Dublin in January (Idles) for my free gig with the nephew.

Some very nice hotels going at decent prices for the 2 nights. Impressive.

Plane tickets booked for Dublin in January (Idles) for my free gig with the nephew.

Some very nice hotels going at decent prices for the 2 nights. Impressive.

Good timing. You’re lucky it’s early in the week!

Don’t forget your evidence of vaccination.

Am in Dublin at the end of this month for three rugby matches in 24 hours.

Have done two footy matches in a day (if I’m allowed to count the abandoned fixture at Mansfield) and three over an Easter weekend, but three games in 24 hours will be a first for me!

Good timing. You’re lucky it’s early in the week!

Don’t forget your evidence of vaccination.

Am in Dublin at the end of this month for three rugby matches in 24 hours.

Have done two footy matches in a day (if I’m allowed to count the abandoned fixture at Mansfield) and three over an Easter weekend, but three games in 24 hours will be a first for me!
Staying here at this 4* in the centre.

Can’t go wrong there Jack.

Close to the Long Hall pub which is a fine looking boozer.

In the unlikely event you tire of the black stuff, or have an hour or two to kill, EPIC - the Emigration Museum - is good. It’s on the north bank of the Liffey. Turn right once you’ve crossed over the bridge from Temple Bar and it’s not far.

Stereophonics have just announced a string of 'intimate' gigs to celebrate 20 years since 'Just Enough Education to Perform'. Although I'm seeing them in March, I'm very tempted as that's one of my favourite albums.
Also got tickets for March, managed to get a couple of tickets for London in December for JEEP tour

Also got tickets for March, managed to get a couple of tickets for London in December for JEEP tour
Already had tickets for AO Arena in March but seeing them on the JEEP tour in Leicester as that's the only date I could do.

Finally, 6th Feb is the new date for the rearranged Cherry Ghost gig at Hebden Bridge Trades Club. Tix are like gold dust but fortunately I scored my early.

Vistas and Courteeners at Bristol tomorrow, slightly smaller than Old Trafford last time out. More keen to see Vistas again after a few years since we've been able to catch them.

Also realised Gaz Brookfield was doing a couple of gigs on same day including a matinee round the corner from where we are staying so now filling the afternoon with that also.