PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PR has two jobs to do in the morning......

Sack AN
Call Grezza
Agree with the first simply for letting 6 players play that had stomach bugs. Sorry Alex but that was a dereliction of duty of the highest magnitude. All Preston fans must be shocked and fuming at your decision to play them. You are paid good money to manage, your not paid to ask players are they fit to play. Manage or go, simple.

Love Grezza and think he was harshly done by at Salford however it would be a very strange move even by North End standards.
It would be an insane appointment. I've not given up on AN yet but he seriously needs to sort the performances out at home.

To employ someone with Grezza's record and playing style would be a massive step backwards and for me the only time we should make a decision like that is if we were preparing to spend next year in League One and even then I'm not sure it would be a wise move.

More of the same on Saturday and things will start to look desperate for Alex thats for sure. A win tonight however would have seen us in touch with play offs so I dont think Trevor will be making any decisions just yet. As for candidates Paul Cook for me is the stand out candidate, done very well wherever he's been.

A decent manager but comfortably lower than us for the last 2 years, whilst spending way more than Neil.
League titles with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan plus a play off defeat against us with the Spirites and look what happened after he left not to mention the cup runs playing good football. A fantastic record for an EFL manager by any standards.

League titles with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan plus a play off defeat against us with the Spirites and look what happened after he left not to mention the cup runs playing good football. A fantastic record for an EFL manager by any standards.
For a manager in the two divisions below us, yes, he’s excellent. Pretty mediocre at this level. And he has had more than enough time to prove himself.