PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pre Match Drinkies?

Moor Park is alright, bit slow to get served a beer but fine pool table and darts... Charnock is a proper PNE pub tend to go there for the last pint before the fast paced walk to the ground... Unicorn is a dive... not sure about the Eldon or Princess never been....

Interesting you class unicorn as a dive yet speak nothing of the shithole that is the charnock, which hasn't seen a decorator, cleaner or landscaper since bob carolgees was considered premier entertainment. No that's too generous - since Fred Dibnah got through his first day at work.

Cheap ale at Deepdale labour club or St.Greggs.
The labour club charges 50p signing in fee, St.Greggs usually has grub on.

Interesting you class unicorn as a dive yet speak nothing of the shithole that is the charnock, which hasn't seen a decorator, cleaner or landscaper since bob carolgees was considered premier entertainment. No that's too generous - since Fred Dibnah got through his first day at work.

I sense you hold a bit of bitterness towards the Charnock, been barred have we?
For your information the Charnock is currently being re-decorated.

Shit a brick! Really! Not been in there in ages but used to be a dump. May have to try again when decor finished to see if anything changes.

No, I'm not the type who gets barred from pubs.

Anyone can review a public establishment, and my review was it needs some TLC. I don't understand how a family can live 24/7 in a boozer, yet never think to sweep the fuck up. Ah, yes I can, they're scousers.

There's also the Conservative club corner of Blackpool Rd / Garstang Rd...get your mate to drive, park for £2.50 and you have a few sherbets before watching the Div 1 champions elect.

Plenty of pubs in town, not a million miles away, also there is the 55th for a decent pint, does anyone know what beers we will have in the stadium.

Saturday afternoon in town is cheaper than any pub around deepdale, also beer in the 55th is same if not cheaper than gregs.

Drinking!!!

Drinking!!!

I think meadow street is a great shout! Three pubs in a row, chippy, bookies and a newsagents! £2.00 a pint can't be sniffed at! I have wanted for years for their to be a good nucleus of fans who go in there. Few pints, good banter and a bit of a per match sing song! Would make travelling from Leicester all the more worthwhile (3 points also). Suggestion but head down there and start what hopefully will be an atmospheric deepdale which is rocking!

Jubliee club(next to the prison) on ribby lane is not bad for a decent at pint at less tha £2 for bitter, £2 for lager or £2.50 for budweiser. Its been refurbished recently and has all the footy on 5 x 50inch tv's spread around the main room. Only 10 mins walk to the ground. Worth a visit if your passing.

You had me at 'next to the prison' :)

I go to the academy in preston centre before the game usually. It's alright, got tv and pool. It's the last pub on the right sort of opposite east z east. Need a decent pub on the way up the hill from the Capitol center though. Any ideas?

Usually go down Friargate before the game, greyfriars, OBB, Sun, o'neils, L & P and finish at the Adelphi.