PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pre Match Drinkies?

The black bull in fulwood of course - there is no other choice!
Beer and wine are not cheap thus it removes the chance of commoners.
To ensure your carriage to the match is prompt there is a limo service available

Full of stuck up smacked arses in that place, give me the commoner places anyday.

There's also the Conservative club corner of Blackpool Rd / Garstang Rd...get your mate to drive, park for £2.50 and you have a few sherbets before watching the Div 1 champions elect.

It's a football match we're going, to not a game of polo.

Full of stuck up smacked arses in that place, give me the commoner places anyday.

Your prose is only evidence as to why we do all we can to discourage your type in this top end establishment.
In fact we often buy pork scratchings and lay a hansel and gretal style trail to some of the cities less salubrious establishments thus you would naturally congregate there leaving us to look down upon you in peace

It's a football match we're going, to not a game of polo.

If you are referring to the term 'sherbets' it's just a term used for a few beers and not any reference to anything elitist. The club is mostly frequented by working class people so please don't imply that it's a place full of polo playing toffs.

Lol all before the game ? You must have a strong constitution :)

Only 6 pints if I have one in each, im more worried about my intake of cigs, smoked about 12 betime I get to the Adelphi lol. Its the weekend so might as well treat mesell to some early death.

Luckily the guy who sits near to me stinks of BO so it drowns out the stale ale and smoke smell.

Your prose is only evidence as to why we do all we can to discourage your type in this top end establishment.
In fact we often buy pork scratchings and lay a hansel and gretal style trail to some of the cities less salubrious establishments thus you would naturally congregate there leaving us to look down upon you in peace

You must be rich if you can afford pork scratchings!

If I'm being honest I find your upper class jokes pretty tedious.

This post however was very funny.

Jubliee club(next to the prison) on ribby lane is not bad for a decent at pint at less tha £2 for bitter, £2 for lager or £2.50 for budweiser. Its been refurbished recently and has all the footy on 5 x 50inch tv's spread around the main room. Only 10 mins walk to the ground. Worth a visit if your passing.

Do I know you pal? I drink in the Jubilee regular. You just go in match days?

Having been regulars at the New Deepdale for the past 10 years we are now at a bit of a loss as to where to have a couple of pre match drinks.

The Sumners doesn't appeal for the fact its full of away fans (especially on Saturday), and when its not I'm guessing its still a nightmare getting served.

Anyone any suggestions?

Hi,

Quite a number of us go in the Lonsdale Club on Fulwood Hall Lane. Good ale, reasonable prices and anyone with a car has free car parking. Its then only a 5-10 min walk to the ground.

If you wish to contact me, drop me a PM and I will sort out your membership forms. The first few times, we can sign you in :)

I'm gonna have to start getting the bus to games. All this talk of pre-match pints is making driving to the ground sound very unappealing.