PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pre season plans

Dortmund - Hunts testimonial
Hardly do this. Don't the funds from gate reciepts usually go to the player or players charity? One of the main advantages of playing Dortmund I would imagine would be to bring in a nice payday in terms of arses on seats. Can't see the club giving that back to Hunts.

Hardly do this. Don't the funds from gate reciepts usually go to the player or players charity? One of the main advantages of playing Dortmund I would imagine would be to bring in a nice payday in terms of arses on seats. Can't see the club giving that back to Hunts.
I'd be inclined to agree but knowing where the info has come from, I think it's on the cards.

Go to Llandudno quite a bit and sometimes take the old route via Towyn. It has to be the caravan capital of the world 'cos there are literally thousands on sites there. Heaven knows what the attraction is??
I think it is a historical left-over from the days of factories and mills in the Midlands when thousands headed for Wales in their summer holidays. Plus it would be relatively cheap.

If it is the 15th July, hopefully it’s in the evening. It should be close to a sell out, let’s not ruin it with people being at work