PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Prediction League 2020-21

I made a request a few years ago to have automated reminders built into the Private Messaging feature. Did this ever get actioned?

I made a request a few years ago to have automated reminders built into the Private Messaging feature. Did this ever get actioned?
No, i'm afraid not. jk looked into it but couldn't find a way. I'll ask again.

Most people just put reminders in their diary on a computer, tablet or phone.

For anybody still thinking of joining the cash league, first to confirm that I'll be keeping new entries open 'till end of Sept. That means it will close at kick off against Stoke on Saturday 26th Sept at 3:00pm. However, the rules are that you only get cash league points after you've paid the cash.

But, because of exceptional circumstances this season, I'll be allowing points for the Mansfield game to be included if you pay before kick off against Swansea, i.e. 3:00pm next Saturday.

Just a reminder, you have until kick off against Swansea tomorrow to enter and keep all your points in the cash league.

After that, you only get points from the time you pay.