PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Prediction League - Sheff Utd v PNE - 14/09/2021 - Championship

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
predleaguelogo.png

This is the prediction thread for Sheff Utd v PNE
Predictions must be made before kick off at 7:45 pm on Tuesday 14th September 2021.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please post your prediction in the following format:

<Home team> <Home Score> - <Away Score> <Away Team>
<Name of Scorer>
<Attendance>

e.g. PNE 26-0 Blackpool
Finney

4 points for correct result W/L/D plus:
1 point for correct home score
1 point for correct away score

7 points for correct score (including 0-0)

2 points for correct first scorer or 1 point for correct scorer at any other time
You can only predict one goalscorer. Two or more and it won't count.

Plus a bonus point to anyone who predicts both the correct score and first scorer.

Plus 2 bonus points to whoever guesses closest to the official attendance. 1 point each if there are more than one nearest guesses.

Total 12 points up for grabs.

An updated league table will be posted at least once a month. You can see the lates table here.

Last edited:
Ummm...

I reckon Sheffield United will pick points up soon so let's go with...

Sheffield United 3-1 Preston
Norwood
McBurnie

Johnson

Sheffield United 1-1 Preston North End

Sharp

Last edited:
Your attendance predictions really are cack.🤣

You're being far too negative about the whole thing.

I am one of the first to post a response, I guess a low attendance so that everyone afterwards sees my post and know to add 10,000 to their predicted attendance therefore increasing their score on the table.

It's actually very selfless and brave of me.

😂

You're being far too negative about the whole thing.

I am one of the first to post a response, I guess a low attendance so that everyone afterwards sees my post and know to add 10,000 to their predicted attendance therefore increasing their score on the table.

It's actually very selfless and brave of me.

😂
I think the word you're looking for is clueless. 🤣