PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Premier League Star Arrested

If there's a hell, then that's where the editors of the Daily Fail will eventually end up.

They have no problem ruining people's lives for a good story and a quick buck.

None of us know what's actually gone on but it looks like they've already made their minds up. :mad:

If the lad has done wrong then he deserves what's coming to him, but that's down to the Police and the courts, not the media.

If he was arrested on Wednesday that probably rules out the England squad players as I assume they were in a bubble for the Internationals. (And other International players I guess)

A couple of them managed to burst the bubble OK in Iceland!

Aye, easy to find the player on Twitter as he was recorded being arrested in the club.

Linked for multi millions to the big teams.

Sigurdsson, Mendy and now this player all within a few months

For legality reasons to protect the forum, please could we refrain from naming players until something is announced in the media.

I’m sure if you dig on Twitter and suchlike you’d probably find the information you want, but until something is official, names should not be mentioned in the forum.

I have deleted a few posts that suggest names from this thread.

For legality reasons to protect the forum, please could we refrain from naming players until something is announced in the media.

I’m sure if you dig on Twitter and suchlike you’d probably find the information you want, but until something is official, names should not be mentioned in the forum.

I have deleted a few posts that suggest names from this thread.
You've deleted posts regarding an incident in November 2020? Those players were named.

And regards to the latest arrest that @daddyman16 posted, that player has now been named by the Sun. Although details of why he has been arrested haven't been released yet.

Interesting that EA Sports have removed a player from the game while he remains in custody, have not removed two other players under investigation in the Premier League. Meanwhile Tyrell Robinson is still on FIFA 21 despite several game updates having taken place since his arrest and subsequent sentencing 🤷‍♂️

Interesting that EA Sports have removed a player from the game while he remains in custody, have not removed two other players under investigation in the Premier League. Meanwhile Tyrell Robinson is still on FIFA 21 despite several game updates having taken place since his arrest and subsequent sentencing 🤷‍♂️
Can only imagine that perhaps this player has some kind of promotion/sponsorship deal with the game?

Therefore this arrest does more reputational damage to the brand?

I've no idea, I'm just speculating...