PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Preston Food Hygiene Scores

Went in the Moorbrook a few months ago, after reading all the hype. A very unfriendly place and i wasnt impressed at all.

didnt strike me as dirty though.

PNEESSEX;n3399452 said:
It's not exactly hard to get the top rating. God knows how grim the 0 and 1 establishments are.

You probably don't remember (or have even heard of) 'The Kismet' in Preston. It was a -28.

NORTHENDRTOPS;n3399869 said:
"Kizzy" was amazing, you could wipe yer naan bread down the sole of your shoe and feel like you'd eaten for a month

The rating would have been -30 had the mouse turds not been fresh daily.

paddysr;n3399889 said:
Where was the Kismet?

It was off Church Street on (I think) Pole Street. Their curry had a half life of 7000 years and they can reopen in 2087.

Up where the new Post Office is?

sounds like a right gem. Glad it pre-dates me by the sound of things!

paddysr;n3399898 said:
Worse than Legends?

Don't know about Legends but you didn't want to see the floor with the lights full on.
One guy complained about a mouse in his biryani and they charged him for extra protein.

Sid Snot;n3399903 said:
Don't know about Legends but you didn't want to see the floor with the lights full on.
One guy complained about a mouse in his biryani and they charged him for extra protein.

Hahahaha

Did anyone read about the halal meat place on Redscar that refused to let environmental health officers enter the premises the other week?
Allegedly it wasn't the food, food preparation methods or premises they didn't want the officers to see.
Hmm, whatever could it have been then that they didn't want them to see then?

Ohnotagain;n3399919 said:
Did anyone read about the halal meat place on Redscar that refused to let environmental health officers enter the premises the other week?
Allegedly it wasn't the food, food preparation methods or premises they didn't want the officers to see.

Link please?

Ohnotagain;n3399919 said:

Strange that as thats exactly what theyve been prosecuted for.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/pr...used-entry-to-food-safety-inspector-1-9368953