PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Preston Food Hygiene Scores

Sid Snot;n3399861 said:
You probably don't remember (or have even heard of) 'The Kismet' in Preston. It was a -28.

The quick dash from The Piper to The Kismet was nothing compared to the even quicker dash from your bed to the toilet a few hours later.

The more savvy diners remembered to put the bog roll in the fridge before going out on Saturday nights.

pnematic;n3399944 said:
The quick dash from The Piper to The Kismet was nothing compared to the even quicker dash from your bed to the toilet a few hours later.

The more savvy diners remembered to put the bog roll in the fridge before going out on Saturday nights.

Ah the Kizzy, the days where you could get bladdered, go to a night club, then on for a curry, where you didn’t have a clue what you were eating, get a taxi home and still have change out of ten bob.

northender0602;n3400053 said:
Ah the Kizzy, the days where you could get bladdered, go to a night club, then on for a curry, where you didn’t have a clue what you were eating, get a taxi home and still have change out of ten bob.
I first started boozing in '81. I used to go out with £3 on Fridays, as we stayed local, and £5 on Saturday because we went up town. And yes, there was always something left for summat to eat on the way home.

northender0602;n3400053 said:

Not if your taxi went up Manchester Road ;)

(I hasten to add that none of mine ever did :D)

Sid Snot;n3399861 said:
You probably don't remember (or have even heard of) 'The Kismet' in Preston. It was a -28.

Now there was a night out.

big rug on wall that people used to set fire to when they were pissed :)

Nobber;n3400215 said:
Now there was a night out.

big rug on wall that people used to set fire to when they were pissed :)

That would be 100% of the clientele :D

(Do you remember seeing any dogs and cats in that part of town?)

Sid Snot;n3400231 said:
That would be 100% of the clientele :D

(Do you remember seeing any dogs and cats in that part of town?)

Are you taking the piss, there were loads of dogs.......and I loved every single one of them ;)

Sid Snot;n3400235 said:
I should have known ;)!!
It was like technology of its day,

nowadays you get Tinder Milfs, back then it was Kizzy Dogs.

Only just seen this, was in Azuma this weekend.

My second visit and enjoyed it both times, I avoided the shits anyway.

raefil;n3399443 said:
Went in the Moorbrook a few months ago, after reading all the hype. A very unfriendly place and i wasnt impressed at all.

didnt strike me as dirty though.

You're not the only one who had that experience.

buckshawwhite;n3400397 said:
I preferred the Asha on Church Street. You got a better class of 4am knee trembler in there ;)

Yeh,

But I preferred women :)

Seems the MB was done for a poorly kept fridge inventory and because when setting up the outside pizza oven/prep area the advice they were given by the council was then contradicted by the FSA and marked down. Both parts have now been rectified and they FSA will be visiting in the next week or so two regrade the pub.

Good news... I broke my Moorbrook duck for the WBA game and was impressed. The ale was so good that the hangover only lasted until Monday instead of the usual Wednesday?

buckshawwhite;n3400552 said:
Good news... I broke my Moorbrook duck for the WBA game and was impressed. The ale was so good that the hangover only lasted until Monday instead of the usual Wednesday?

That wasnt a hangover it was food poisoning ;)