PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Preston Food Hygiene Scores

Now then Nobber... Buckshaw has got a fine array of eateries & all a bit of a mixed bag

Shanti Lounge - Top Indian takeaway of which I'm a regular. Grab a pint of Kingfisher while you wait
Papa Jans - Decent chippy with a wide range of food
Subway - Subway
Tiggis - Decent enough Italian but pricey - Papa Luigis Euxton the choice for me
Warhorse - Hit & miss pub fayre, always guest ales on
The Bobbin - I make the mistake of going there every few months - Average pub fayre at best. Shipyard decent but ales pricey
Harvester - Went there once, felt like a service station. Never again
Filling Factory -a unique experience of a bar in a brewery, no food but live music & a good night out

Don't think any 1 stars there, though I do know the Village store did once get a 1 star rating. Shame because their chunk steak pies were decent

buckshawwhite;n3400712 said:
Now then Nobber... Buckshaw has got a fine array of eateries & all a bit of a mixed bag

Shanti Lounge - Top Indian takeaway of which I'm a regular. Grab a pint of Kingfisher while you wait
Papa Jans - Decent chippy with a wide range of food
Subway - Subway
Tiggis - Decent enough Italian but pricey - Papa Luigis Euxton the choice for me
Warhorse - Hit & miss pub fayre, always guest ales on
The Bobbin - I make the mistake of going there every few months - Average pub fayre at best. Shipyard decent but ales pricey
Harvester - Went there once, felt like a service station. Never again
Filling Factory -a unique experience of a bar in a brewery, no food but live music & a good night out

Don't think any 1 stars there, though I do know the Village store did once get a 1 star rating. Shame because their chunk steak pies were decent

Sounds shit ;)

I was in Hobart today and bought McDonalds the main aim was some coins for the parking meter (accountant visit).
anyways I digress, the meal was worse than my last and the parking meter although slow and cumbersome accepts cards? Id fucken hate to see the old man or lady work it though. Not complicated, just the fucking lag.

AndySaville;n3400457 said:
Seems the MB was done for a poorly kept fridge inventory and because when setting up the outside pizza oven/prep area the advice they were given by the council was then contradicted by the FSA and marked down. Both parts have now been rectified and they FSA will be visiting in the next week or so two regrade the pub.

Did The Moorbrook get regraded or does it still have just the one star? I would have asked the landlord myself, but he can get very defensive when questioned!!

riverkiller;n3407927 said:
Did The Moorbrook get regraded or does it still have just the one star? I would have asked the landlord myself, but he can get very defensive when questioned!!

As far as I know not yet but I've not been in for a while. I would have thought if EH had returned and given them 5/5 again Rich would have posted stuff on social media.

riverkiller;n3407927 said:

The food scores website is still showing 1 star from the July review so probably not been done yet.