PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Preston lockdown pending?

There are definitely some people swinging the lead with all this. A lass I know who works in the civil service loved being allowed to work from home (because she mainly spent the time on her phone face booking and having pals from the same workplace round for coffee) and is now in the process of arranging to see occupational health to be allowed to work from home permanently because she is 'stressed' and too frightened to touch doors handles, share equipment, etc. Yet she has spent most of the weekends since the pubs reopened copping off with random blokes in the pub, and going for weekends to caravan sites boozing with pals etc.
Do you have her number? Seems a bit of a sort

Allegedly and have it on good authority that the civil service employs private investigators for such lead swingers and a fact is the IT system records every key stroke made
Isn’t it a shame that there will be a queue of hard working people who would be so happy to have such a position
Regarding the key strokes, it’s not just the civil service.

Eh5i6SvWAAEHM9z

Absolute bullshit. The kids are the superspreaders.

I'm sure you know better than the British Medical Journal !

I'm sure you know better than the British Medical Journal !

So let me get this right, if I go in a shop and wear a mask and touch a surface that has COVID cells I’m gonna be at risk. If a child came in next to me and did exactly the same they don’t get it. Or if the child puts their clothing on the virus then takes it into your home it can’t transfer?

why do adults have to have tests if kids are taken I’ll if they can’t pass it on?

So let me get this right, if I go in a shop and wear a mask and touch a surface that has COVID cells I’m gonna be at risk. If a child came in next to me and did exactly the same they don’t get it. Or if the child puts their clothing on the virus then takes it into your home it can’t transfer?

why do adults have to have tests if kids are taken I’ll if they can’t pass it on?

The average person comes into contact everyday with billions of virus and bacterial particles by breathing, contact with others and surfaces... in a healthy person this exposure builds our immune systems. Even if it was advisable without chemical warfare suits there is little we can do to prevent it.. This is the way children build their immune systems.. and why lost Amazonian tribes all die when they get things like influenza.

So allowing the fit and healthy exposure to the virus (as we have generally done in the past) speeds its progression through the population.. the current situation means that we are stuck in this dystopia indefinitely or until a vaccine comes along.

And very conveniently our government is currently "consulting the public" before introducing legislation to allow the testing of unlicensed vaccines on the general population without any legal redress against the makers.

Last edited: