PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Millwall - 12/11/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Who are his favourites because apparently they aren’t McCann and Riis who stayed on for the full 90. Browne is but he got hooked.

If you have an issue what the fuck do you expect from the season because we aren’t making the play offs with this squad.

You didn’t have an issue when we won 3 in a row though did you.
Every manager has favourites. A player or players they rate which fans don't. Ledson somehow played 90 minutes today. Woodburn made yet another appearance as our advanced midfielder against Johnson. Scouse connection?

Every manager has favourites. A player or players they rate which fans don't. Ledson somehow played 90 minutes today. Woodburn made yet another appearance as our advanced midfielder against Johnson. Scouse connection?

More crap. Ledson has started the same amount of games as DJ.

Woodburn/DJ - both coming off the bench and doing fuck all.

I knew someone would come up with the ‘scouse connection’ agenda. Woodburn has had less minutes this season than DJ. Is DJ scouse as well?

Pathetic reasoning by you Norwich?

Probably because not everyone is constantly looking for Browne's errors, especially when he was one of our best players while he was on.

Should never have been subbed today. Lost any drive as soon as he and Brady went off.

I think you are incorrect - he was our best player today.

Really? I thought he was bang average, constantly turning back. Then he shirked that challenge which started their passage of play for the third goal.

Respect your opinions but its definitely not how I viewed it.

I'm definitely not constantly looking for his errors either.

Talking of which, I think the PA announcer is a bit too over-enthusiastic for my liking. Seemed over the top when announcing Flemming's hat-trick.
Whilst it was obviously against our Team, I'm not sure anyone should be criticised for a positive persona,
especially if he's just being his normal self

More crap. Ledson has started the same amount of games as DJ.

Woodburn/DJ - both coming off the bench and doing fuck all.

I knew someone would come up with the ‘scouse connection’ agenda. Woodburn has had less minutes this season than DJ. Is DJ scouse as well?

Pathetic reasoning by you Norwich?
Why did Browne go off today and not Ledson? That was my point.

Woodburn has featured in the last 11 league games in a row, Johnson was left on the bench in 4 of those. 3 others Woodburn either started or came on ahead of Johnson, 2 Johnson started, and 2 he was injured.

Johnson hasn't played well this season, but he's still a better option than Woodburn.

Why did Browne go off today and not Ledson? That was my point.

Woodburn has featured in the last 11 league games in a row, Johnson was left on the bench in 4 of those. 3 others Woodburn either started or came on ahead of Johnson, 2 Johnson started, and 2 he was injured.

Johnson hasn't played well this season, but he's still a better option than Woodburn.

I don’t know but neither was great to be honest. Out of any McCann should have probably gone off.

Johnson of course I rate him higher than
Woodburn as an attacking midfielder. But you’ve got to remember in quite a few of
Then games he started/came on as a striker.

Really? I thought he was bang average, constantly turning back. Then he shirked that challenge which started their passage of play for the third goal.

And Brady didn't get skinned***again? Too many scapegoats for me. It is a team game and that is why Millwall won for me.

You might not be, but others definitely do.

Lots of this player did bad, that player was no good, bad passing by him, with all players named and shamed, but for me, one name missing is Riis, and the reason, 'cos he did diddly squat to fuck up!
At least all the other players were doing stuff, and yes, fucked up a few times, but Riis, not worth a man short!
Don't forget the shot he woefully slammed into the side netting with the outside, yes outside of his boot instead of squaring into the middle, something he's done oh to often this season for my liking

Fuck non contract players. They are non contract for a reason. Either greed or age.Collins scored again for Bristol Rovers chuck a proper offer their way.
Yes please and have a look at Nombe at Exeter, bring Archer in on loan and sort out RWB, ditch Johnson, Browne and Ledson for players with pace and quality, please Santa

Thought the first 70 minutes were a decent watch today with some excellent football played by Pne. Both widemen Brady and Potts had played really well imo. Ched was like a man possessed and was fantastic, bullying the Millwall defenders.He was so unlucky not to score with a shot which flashed past the right hand post just before the visitors increased their lead. Our heads dropped and the 4 substitutes DJ, Fernandez,Woodburn and Maguire definitely weakened us as most of these are lightweights. Removing four of our most aggressive players meant that Millwall easily saw out the remainder of the match which was really disappointing for the Pne fans who’d turned up again in numbers