PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

“very fit double headed hamsters”

Is that the proper name for Tasmanian devil’s?

PS…did you sort your I-Follow problem then ?
Getting Ifollow to play on the Tv screen is impossible through an iPad .. did use the built in browser of Samsung .. but the picture was so crowded by browser it wasn’t worth the effort ( I think maybe I didn’t have enough patience at five thirty in the morning) I’ll just have to hold the iPad closer ( genius)😜😳😳

I agree with the point about fitness. Looks like RL has got the whole team working on fitness preseason. I was impressed at Luton that the whole team were able to run for 90 mins in 34 degree heat. I got a sweat on just getting up from my seat.

We sometimes take fitness for granted but I remember in years gone by certain players regularly cramping up towards the end of games.
John Lucas could be the reason......

It doesn't matter how many players you have in the opposition box if you don't put the ball in the back of the net. I wonder what the stats for players in the Swindon box were at Wembley in 2015, when we scored 4 goals without reply with 32% possession?
plenty in the box for the first 2 goals....

I hadnt realised but 'had' DJ & Troy both scored their 1 on 1's - which both should - we'd be 2nd tonight !!! only the mighty Rovers above us..

glad they missed because we dont want to peak too early...... just look at Rovers tonight !

The first goal was from a set piece, so fair enough. I think there were 4 for the second goal.

(PS: 2 for the third and 1 for the fourth).
one of those was a CH I believe............ ;)

once we were two up they couldnt sit back......so gaps on the break became easier.......Tuesday would have been the same.

How you didn't win I don't know. Hopefully the goals start flowing soon
Good luck to you lot for rest of season beat lashers we should of won prob by 3 or 4 but like Paul Warne said Preston is always hard place to come to

How you didn't win I don't know. Hopefully the goals start flowing soon

Same reason as why we didn’t beat Wigan and Hull........ we can’t find the net.......should have easily won all 3.....

That’s football.....

Good luck to you lot for rest of season beat lashers we should of won prob by 3 or 4 but like Paul Warne said Preston is always hard place to come to

Oh no I'm not a Rotherham fan, I'm an Everton fan but have been to a few PNE games.

Oh no I'm not a Rotherham fan, I'm an Everton fan but have been to a few PNE games.
I see we defo should of won few of them games how do you think Everton will do this season few saying another difficult season ahead Gordon of to Chelsea then

I see we defo should of won few of them games how do you think Everton will do this season few saying another difficult season ahead Gordon of to Chelsea then

I've been to 5 Preston games 3 last season, 2 this and not seen a win, maybe I'm a curse haha. And regarding Everton I think we'll be in a relegation battle again sadly