Preston Underground (New Supporters Group)

sports rehab

Advisor to the Owner
I took the time to email them a few thoughts of my own regarding all things PNE.

They have responded in good time and given me certain answers (which I wasnt aware of) and promised to pass on / raise other queries with club officials.

maybe they could change the name to PLM..... Preston Lives Matter ?

Schemer

Forum Patron
Patron
Agree, the name makes me think of indie bands from the 90s. Oasis, supported by Preston Underground. Definitely think a name change is in order!
I agree.

But sticking with the musical theme, I think 'North End Soul' would be a great name - unless of course it's been copyrighted😉

Whiteinexile48

Youth Team
It would be good for us supporters to meet the group are all aspects from young to old supporters taken in to account. Maybe something for Lancs Live to do an interview or the Finney lads do a podcast. Will the group possibly hold a supporters night to gauge ideas of those not on social media as well.

MBcha

Staff member
Patron
It would be good for us supporters to meet the group are all aspects from young to old supporters taken in to account. Maybe something for Lancs Live to do an interview or the Finney lads do a podcast. Will the group possibly hold a supporters night to gauge ideas of those not on social media as well.
Agreed. I'm not young by any means but a lot of of the language from the group so far just has a feel of older supporters. It'd be good to know who is representing us.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Agreed. I'm not young by any means but a lot of of the language from the group so far just has a feel of older supporters. It'd be good to know who is representing us.
On the language point, this recent Twitter thread (6 tweets) reads like the minutes of meeting from a particularly uneventful corporate steering committee.

It makes one of PR's club updates sound exciting and informative.

giro

Forum Patron
Patron
It all sounds a bit “Masonic” to me.

I do hope as well as being Underground, they’ll also be overground, and wombling free?

White Horse 44

Advisor to the Owner
On the language point, this recent Twitter thread (6 tweets) reads like the minutes of meeting from a particularly uneventful corporate steering committee.

It makes one of PR's club updates sound exciting and informative.

Making things happen me things. As soon as people can meet they have a social with hopefully a couple of guests. Difficult times...

OP
TheFulwoodEnd

TheFulwoodEnd

First Team
Seeing it mentioned elsewhere on the board it would be nice to know the clubs long terms plans for the finishing the IPS?

Assuming it's dependent on promotion what are the plans? Have they considered other options to utilise the space?

Another example of zero communication from the club.