PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Preston Underground (New Supporters Group)

Fair play but it will probably go in the bin after the first sentence which Ridsdale would vehemently argue against. 13th place = a successful season.

Having been involved in a supporters group for 10 years of my life I can assure them it is a thankless task.

I have already offered them the support of the forum in promoting related activities and wish them all the best of luck.

Last edited:
I am really sad. The first thing I thought of was whether they are committing copyright infringement by modifying and using that logo 🥸

Think it looks really good. From a strategy point of view I don’t know if setting up “to hold the club to account” is the best way to get a meaningful dialogue going or if PR and co will just block them out, but these groups are needed.

Good look to them, hopefully they can make a change at the club for the better.
I'll be interested to see how they get on and what roadblocks they come across if any.

The group is nothing sinister just a positive group of diverse supporters for positive change. A collective voice rather than a series of disappointed individuals sounding off.
Loads of serious suggestions for the club to take on board. The tag line of 'more than 90 minutes' is crucial to improving our fans matchday experience at Deepdale.
Please show your, our support and together we will move things forward. UTW

Seems to be picking up some traction on Twitter (FWIW, Roper passing it on to Bayes, LEP, Dan Jewel and PNE Police). Hopefully will pick up and generate a good amount of interest.

I think it could turn into a good platform for fans to get more views/points across (other than the ‘sterile’ fans forums they hold and take nothing on board).

If the club/owner/Ridsdale don’t engage and can’t take any form of criticism, then they could well push a lot more people away. Won’t do ticket sales any good either.

The group is nothing sinister just a positive group of diverse supporters for positive change. A collective voice rather than a series of disappointed individuals sounding off.
Loads of serious suggestions for the club to take on board. The tag line of 'more than 90 minutes' is crucial to improving our fans matchday experience at Deepdale.
Please show your, our support and together we will move things forward. UTW
The fact that the group is apparently "invitation only" seems to run a bit counter to their emphasis on diversity and a collective voice, etc.

Do we know what any of their other "very positive initiatives" are, or are they being kept "underground" for now?