What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Prime Minister Liz Truss!!

Durutti

Advisor to the Owner
I suppose the pro bring back Boris brigade now actually have a point, and there point is that the Prime Minister should be able to use words to formulate actual sentences. So, yes, a low bar.

Portishead

Forum Patron
Patron
A quite exceptional clown though. A clown with clowning in her very bones. As a lefty, I am actually quite looking forward to her daily gaffs. She can't seem to keep up with basic conversations.

Shes's actually always answering the question before last. Or else banking that eventually on the law of averages there'll be a question to which 'deliver' will be the right answer. Maybe one day Michael Holding will ask her what type of cyrrhosis shes suffering from.

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
I watched half of this and stopped because I couldn’t bear it anymore.
What is it with female conservative leaders (Teresa May) do they carve them out of wood?
No verbal assaults from this quote please , but , Therese coofffeee did a half decent job ?????

Edit : apparently

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
And there lies the problem , there is only one pot !
...but the size of the pot depends on policy. A windfall tax on the energy companies would go a long way to paying for it. Truss has already ruled out the windfall tax and hasn't said where the money's coming from to fund whatever she's going to do..

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
...but the size of the pot depends on policy. A windfall tax on the energy companies would go a long way to paying for it. Truss has already ruled out the windfall tax and hasn't said where the money's coming from to fund whatever she's going to do..
Same pot in a werid way , windfalls tax on engery companies targets shareholders , some of those will be pensioners with money in funds !

Edit : take from one steal from another ???