PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ex-Prime Minister Liz Truss!!

Truss admits that there’s unlikely to be a trade deal with the USA for years and that talks are not even taking place.

Another huge hole blown in the “Brexit Benefits” we can enjoy.

Wasn’t this supposed to be one of the BIG WINS of Brexit?

My cats got dementia now. Not sure how old he is but he's got to be one of the oldest cats alive. Keeps deciding to lay in the middle of the road the bugger. I think he's dead aswel.. he used to be hard as nails aswel
My neighbours cat is very elderly and does that - lies in the middle of the road, won't move. You have to get out of the car and pick him up and put him in a garden, get back in and drive off. I think he lies there because it's above a man hole which maybe gives up some warmth.

My neighbours cat is very elderly and does that - lies in the middle of the road, won't move. You have to get out of the car and pick him up and put him in a garden, get back in and drive off. I think he lies there because it's above a man hole which maybe gives up some warmth.
They don't care about getting run over at that age. Little buggers

Truss admits that there’s unlikely to be a trade deal with the USA for years and that talks are not even taking place.

Another huge hole blown in the “Brexit Benefits” we can enjoy.

Wasn’t this supposed to be one of the BIG WINS of Brexit?

Brexiteers who conveniently blame the government for these further huge problems need to reflect.

Good - and I hope that a free trade deal with the US continues to be at the end of the list - in the UK and in the EU. As we found out with TTIP, these deals contain some very sinister clauses with regard to healthcare and environmental standards. Governments are not signing them for our benefit - they are signing them to allow large corporations to make even more profit as they privatise everything in sight.

Good - and I hope that a free trade deal with the US continues to be at the end of the list - in the UK and in the EU. As we found out with TTIP, these deals contain some very sinister clauses with regard to healthcare and environmental standards. Governments are not signing them for our benefit - they are signing them to allow large corporations to make even more profit as they privatise everything in sight.
No chance of a trade deal, Biden already said that, so she why is she flying there, delaying dealing with the real problems at home? She will be off to Ukraine later this week, following up 'The Bodgers' initiative of dodging reality.

No chance of a trade deal, Biden already said that, so she why is she flying there, delaying dealing with the real problems at home? She will be off to Ukraine later this week, following up 'The Bodgers' initiative of dodging reality.

Wasn't he here yesterday? What the hell has she gone there for?

There's a UN general assembly in New York.

Just "lefties" that don't want their children paying off the energy debt according to empty head. Glad to see 68% of people are now lefties 😀

Winky what the bloodyhell is she thinking? She's a bloody pillock. A right bloody pillock... she needs a wallop of our winky to knock some sense into her... get her wink... clobber her.

This poll from last month. There's only one possible reason she refuses to impose that tax... and instead add billions and billions onto our national debt

1663771959120.png