What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Prime Minister Liz Truss!!

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Funnily enough, the older people are, the more certain they are that we shouldn't be passing on this debt to the younger generation. Young people more likely to oppose the windfall tax... but under 24s and even under 50s more likely "not to know"

1663772193809.png

Funnily enough, the older people are, the more certain they are that we shouldn't be passing on this debt to the younger generation. Young people more likely to oppose the windfall tax... but under 24s and even under 50s more likely "not to know"

View attachment 9332
I don't think anybody would want the debt passed on... what world are we living in when companies can make billions in profit carefree offa the backs of poor people.. it's almost parody. They are safe for now :).. it must be a running joke amongst the globalists on how much they can fuck the little guy over. Does it just go on forever or is somebody going to do something about these fucks...?....world's run by crab-handed users..welcome to planet usury.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron

View attachment 9332

Small % granted but there really are some halfwits that vote in these things....... Or they go ( or have been ) to Eton..

Portishead

Forum Patron
Patron

Looks to me increasingly as if imposters have entered no10 and are deliberately sabotaging the economy. Like they want a run on the pound and a financial collapse. What they loosely refer to as as a reset I guess. Then a mop up job.

Last edited:

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron