PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ex-Prime Minister Liz Truss!!

Same here, did abit of rabbit hunting when I was a young lad but chasing a fox with about a 100 dogs for sport? That's just backward shit... abit like george Bush and his pals beating baby seals to death for sport... strange brain chemistry that derives fun from doing something like that.

They can control, appropriate and disempower the poor and needy that get in their way but they cant shoot them in broad daylight needs be. A fox or rabbit is the next best thing albeit a poor substitute.

They can control, appropriate and disempower the poor and needy that get in their way but they cant shoot them in broad daylight needs be. A fox or rabbit is the next best thing albeit a poor substitute.
That's some deep thinking that our portis. You might be right. I'd be interested to hear what a clinical psychologist would think of that theory.

The state pension age will imho keep rising along with workplace pensions etc. I expect the state pensionable age to be in the 70's for people of my generation born in the 80's, with employers pension schemes following suit.

As I see it you will be forced to work well into old age unless you are fortunate enough to have a very good public sector pension, excellent employers pension scheme or you opened an ISA and SIPP and put additional money into them both for long enough.

Pensions for those still decades away from the current retirement age are constantly being reduced by hook or by crook. Sadly very few appear to take any notice or action.
Iā€™m increasingly thinking of starting pensions for my kids which should be an absurd thought normally. Whilst they still gain some tax benefit on it and more so to try and shield them from having to work for what will seemingly be forever. Hoping I pop my clogs before I use mine up for the same reason.

Its an assertion of power thing. Why else would they want to kill a beautiful creature.
They treat the dogs like shit as well. When they're past their best they're destroyed, often inhumanely. The same dogs they used to clear out the "vermin".
Loads of parallels.

Don't fuck with Cats, Foxes know the drill.

And I have 2 Cats but equally, I also love Foxes, I see a couple quite regularly in the same area on my night shift.

Cats make me laugh.. the lunge they do... when I was a kid the family dog chased a cat and went out of view, I thought the cat was going to be killed but our dog came wondering into view looking like he'd just fought through d day. Cat went for his eyes.. he was alright after that though the grumpy bastard.

Iā€™m increasingly thinking of starting pensions for my kids which should be an absurd thought normally. Whilst they still gain some tax benefit on it and more so to try and shield them from having to work for what will seemingly be forever. Hoping I pop my clogs before I use mine up for the same reason.
Ours have a junior SIPP and an ISA each, the power of compounding the divis up from an early age gives them a massive advantage imho, this subject should be taught in schools along with how banks work, compound interest, how to set up your own company, budgeting and debt etc.

I am also planning to transfer some shares we hold in our ISAs and SIPPs to them at some point in future decades. Also some physical gold and silver before we pop our clogs.

The chances of a financially and morally bankrupt government in the future stealing our meagre (in the grand scheme of things) assets niggles at the back of my mind, but what choice do we have?

Truss admits that thereā€™s unlikely to be a trade deal with the USA for years and that talks are not even taking place.

Another huge hole blown in the ā€œBrexit Benefitsā€ we can enjoy.

Wasnā€™t this supposed to be one of the BIG WINS of Brexit?