PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Proposal: Change to Heart Reaction

LancasterRed

Mad Scientist
Right, small little proposal here that I wouldn't suspect would take much, maybe the design of a new emote if one isn't available.

Currently the heart reaction is, well, this - :love: which implies one is in love with something. I would like to see a ❤ reaction to symbolise showing love to something rather than being in love with something. It's a small difference but I think it'd be a nice little improvement.

Maybe more reactions in general? I'm not sure what would get used.

Right, small little proposal here that I wouldn't suspect would take much, maybe the design of a new emote if one isn't available.

Currently the heart reaction is, well, this - :love: which implies one is in love with something. I would like to see a ❤ reaction to symbolise showing love to something rather than being in love with something. It's a small difference but I think it'd be a nice little improvement.

I agree the heart emoji would be better. Don’t really like the one that’s in use now. But as you say, it’s a small difference.

You already have the ability to use a heart emoji and now you want jk to endure the ballache updating the emoji list. What a filthy idea. I will ring't police

You get what your given.... The heart emoji would be too much like people making heart signs with their hands. Sickeningly cheesy, I think you'll agree

As a compromise I have added blueheartsmall.png which reflects our football club and also I feel would be fitting for such sad circumstances.

I have also added a new special one for everyone's occasional use.

I don't want to add to many reactions as it can lead to folk just reacting and not posting but I think this is fitting in the circumstances.

As a compromise I have added View attachment 779 which reflects our football club and also I feel would be fitting for such sad circumstances.

I have also added a new special one for everyone's occasional use.

I don't want to add to many reactions as it can lead to folk just reacting and not posting but I think this is fitting in the circumstances.
That was rapid. I just used the love heart one. I reckon the blue ones better anyway. Nice fast work !!

Took a bit of faffing but no problem :)
I think it is better with that, to be honest the :love: emoji is used more sarcastically on here so probs better for an actual love heart (as long as its blue 😂) cheers for keeping pne online add free(and the patrons) I will get around to donating at some point

Any site being add free is refreshing in today's internet

I was thinking that, ain't seen him around for a while, he'll be back when his super strength bag of spice wears off.
Everyone's favourite misogynist returns on Aug 25th off memory after a 3 month holiday, that's if he remembers.

I'm sure that Winkers will be enthralled by this Breaking News!