PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Protests

This!

And even just "Ridsdale Out" would be pretty humorous in the context.
Even if it's things people from the outside won't even understand or may think are supportive messaging.

"Cost Neutral 4 Life", "Potts Is On Fire", "Our brand is no brand", "60+ years but never OUR turn".

It wouldn't really matter what the banners state. Could just be Lowe quotes. They're tragically humourous enough all on their own.

I'd rather we went into admin, hell i'd rather we were non league for a while,have a belt n braces owner who loves the club and gives his/her all and is straight talking and honest

Id hope the general feeling amongst most of our fans is that of anger and frustration to the ownership, and I'd hope most want them out. The number of times though I've shouted Hemmings or Ridsdale out from the AKTE only for people to look back at me in disbelief is frustrating. Half of our fans are a bunch of nodding dogs, and you see that with the number of pro Hemmings/Ridsdale accounts on here/Facebook/twitter.

Everyone who's fed up of our current situation really need to rally together now for the rest of the season - perhaps organisation for protests and the like can be coordinated on here. Hopefully once a good number of fans start chants / protests the majority of the rest fall in line.

Let's get these leeches out of our club.
It is not a case of nodding dogs. Nobody has suggested a viable buyer as of yet. If they do walk who is going to pay the bills? If a nd when a buyer is found I will be also a happy man but until then is it not better to have SOMEONE rather than no one?

It is not a case of nodding dogs. Nobody has suggested a viable buyer as of yet. If they do walk who is going to pay the bills? If a nd when a buyer is found I will be also a happy man but until then is it not better to have SOMEONE rather than no one?
No

Get some 'For Sale' signs up in the ground on the Spurs game and actually advertise the fact that the club is for sale. Are the owners actively looking for a buyer?
That should do it.
Get some home made For Sale boards into the ground 'cause there are obviously multi million pound potential buyers out there who wouldn't know we were up for sale until they see Joe Bloggs holding up a shitty sign to the BBC cameras. 🤣

That should do it.
Get some home made For Sale boards into the ground 'cause there are obviously multi million pound potential buyers out there who wouldn't know we were up for sale until they see Joe Bloggs holding up a shitty sign to the BBC cameras. 🤣
I'll have you know I'm a wizard with crayons

Ok. Please explain why it is the fans job to find a buyer, given you roll this garbage out regularly

If I own and run a taxi company and decide I don’t want to keep it any more. Is it the responsibility of the customers that use my taxis to find me a new owner? Or should I be doing it myself?

Even if it's things people from the outside won't even understand or may think are supportive messaging.

"Cost Neutral 4 Life", "Potts Is On Fire", "Our brand is no brand", "60+ years but never OUR turn".

It wouldn't really matter what the banners state. Could just be Lowe quotes. They're tragically humourous enough all on their own.
Your "Attacking Bland of Football" deserves flag commemoration too IMO.

"Shackles Are Off", "At Least We Tried", "Well-Run Club", "Heathcotes Out", lots of scope, and easy enough for fans to rustle up at home, smuggle into the ground and stick on one of the official poles - obviously need to return the real flag at the end.

Even just one or two would make a subtle statement.

Get a massive banner like the one for the lasher game that reads Hemmings and Ridsdale out and bring it out for the Spurs game.

I’ll happily donate towards it.

Ok. Please explain why it is the fans job to find a buyer, given you roll this garbage out regularly

If I own and run a taxi company and decide I don’t want to keep it any more. Is it the responsibility of the customers that use my taxis to find me a new owner? Or should I be doing it myself?
And if your customers were sick of using your unreliable taxi firm and its useless set of drivers, perhaps you'd be forced to sell the business for a lower price than you'd like.

Not keep running the business, telling the world how smart and well run you are, while your customers all die of old age waiting for their cab to turn up.
Your "Attacking Bland of Football" deserves flag commemoration too IMO.

"Shackles Are Off", "At Least We Tried", "Well-Run Club", "Heathcotes Out", lots of scope, and easy enough for fans to rustle up at home, smuggle into the ground and stick on one of the official poles - obviously need to return the real flag at the end.

Even just one or two would make a subtle statement.
Ha. I'd forgotten about "attacking bland of football". Hidden away amongst stats that most people would skip right by. And yes... "shackles are off" and "at least we tried" are keepers for sure.

In my opinion, no amount of slogans, banners, turning backs on the pitch, etc etc will change anything.

It’s obvious what the owners’ weak spot is: money.

Hit them where it hurts.

Boycott games, stop buying merch from the club shop, no season ticket renewals. Whatever it takes.
If not, Ridsdale’s narrative will be “small, vocal minority, etc” - divide and rule. Club wins.

The local media needs to step up and stop reach-around, sycophantic interviews… fans’ groups need to come together and have a sustained campaign of change. It’s no use having a one-off meeting with the club and being fobbed off.

Lowe has been a fraud for the past year. It’s fucking obvious. How are performances better than Frankie? They aren’t. The club employed the wrong person from Plymouth…

Lowe and players like Browne (now Ledson) are fond of talking bollocks in post-match interviews (not good enough, harsh words spoken, we’ll put it right, etc) - NONE of them put their money where their mouth is.

It’s a culture problem. Players and managers settle for second best. Get beat at home? No problem. Can’t afford a RWB? No problem. Endless loan players who haven’t played first-team football to paper over the cracks? No problem. Bang average players wants a contract extension? No problem.

It’s clear managers in recent years have been explicitly told by the club to grin and bear it while being shafted up the arse. “Don’t upset the apple-cart son, and we won’t worry about results too much. Just keep us up, that’s all.”

The only way the club will change is down to the fans. A sustained and targeted campaign - not of hate and vitriol (that will hand the club a hands-down victory) - but of hitting the club in the pocket. The family won’t want to put more money into the club than necessary.

I’ve never felt so despondent about the club and its direction. The owners and Ridsdale is wreaking irreversible harm to the club which could take generations to fix in terms of fan base.

Thoroughly depressing times