Pullis

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Hughes shot came off their man and looped up - big decision - in fact 2 big decisions last night - Red was harsh being fair but it was only like Pearsons Red for his supposed 2 footer when he got the ball - cant remember who against.
Both feet are on the ground as opposed to inches off the ground. To myself - and I might be wrong here - this is the major difference.

Anyway, why are people trying to defend that twat Pulis? Do they not remember Pugh and Tonge suddenly being recalled by him out of spite?

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
Both feet are on the ground as opposed to inches off the ground. To myself - and I might be wrong here - this is the major difference.

Anyway, why are people trying to defend that twat Pulis? Do they not remember Pugh and Tonge suddenly being recalled by him out of spite?
Hated him since about '96 when he was Gillingham manager. He seemed to think they deserved to win the title ahead of us despite us winning more games, losing less and smashing in about 30 more goals over the season.

baldnobber

Reserve
Pulis always sets his sides up to pretty much assault the opposition. They get away with far more than they get pulled up on.
The challenge was dangerous...he has no grounds for complaint.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Doesn't look good in this still to be fair, certainly can't be in control while in mid-air

All about the follow through to be fair, was a good challenge in my book but the rules are soft now so can't argue with the decision.
This picture tells you all you need to know.

Both feet off the floor, fast and reckless.

Might be harsh but the truth is, in the modern day era, you’ll get sent off for them.

edgy

Manager
Putrid pullis
Cashardyce
Bruce
McLaren
Etc etc
All reasons why so many clubs look to the continent for their managers
Total and utter one trick ponies
Makes you so glad that we have such an up and coming manager who appears to be loyal and is prepared to try numerous different tactics to progress both the team and his ability and experience

jumping mouse

First Team
Doesn't look good in this still to be fair, certainly can't be in control while in mid-air

All about the follow through to be fair, was a good challenge in my book but the rules are soft now so can't argue with the decision.
If you play it on a few milliseconds, Ayala's leading leg misses the ball completely - and connects with Barker's right ankle. It's the second leg that wins the ball.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Putrid pullis
Cashardyce
Bruce
McLaren
Etc etc
All reasons why so many clubs look to the continent for their managers
Total and utter one trick ponies
Makes you so glad that we have such an up and coming manager who appears to be loyal and is prepared to try numerous different tactics to progress both the team and his ability and experience
You can’t knock Allardyce.

He’s done a job wherever he’s been.

edgy

Manager
You can’t knock Allardyce.

He’s done a job wherever he’s been.
Trust me - i can but I would run out of paper - he is everything that is wrong with football but then thats just my humble opinion - if doing a job is making an industry of keeping teams in the premiership and chief firefighter then i totally respect your opinion

ps

in 2019 a red all day long
in 1979 i think it would be nothing more than just a standard tackle