PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Qasem Soleimani dead

Imagine the outcry if the US had shot the plane down ! No, the US used precision bombing to kill a terrorist whilst the Iranians shot down a civilian plane , most probably by mistake. Don’t expect Corbyn to condemn them any time soon though.
Iran now admitted responsibility for the shooting down if the passenger plane- accidentally.

No offence taken
But Oh Dear I thought we had got over my posts on my former exploits when I was much younger

Are you suggesting there might be a few more John T's around I don't know about?
I can’t support them ALL if so
What does any of that mean?

Imagine the outcry if the US had shot the plane down ! No, the US used precision bombing to kill a terrorist whilst the Iranians shot down a civilian plane , most probably by mistake. Don’t expect Corbyn to condemn them any time soon though.
What’s it got to do with Corbyn?

It’s all Corbyn fault don’t forget Nobber. The man who at the moment has no real importance in British politics other than being a placeholder. But it’s his fault
Where did I say it was his fault. He is quick to condemn our allies but cannot wait to defend terrorist . He has not commented on the downing of a civilian plane by a trigger happy murderous regime. Back Corbyn all you like but thankfully the majority of the British public and seemingly now his own party think he has his priorities wrong.

Where did I say it was his fault.

He has not commented on the downing of a civilian plane by a trigger happy murderous regime.
Why even bring him into it, if not to infer he's somehow responsible for any of what is going on in the middle east.

And yes he has, he has said it is correct that Iran have taken responsibility for the appalling act.

Well it seems that Iran is now accepting responsibility

Apparently it was a Militia unit rather than a regular Army Unit

Just goes to show the dangers of such people, who are probably not fully trained, having the use of such weapons

Just imagine the danger if they did ever get the use of Nuclear weapons?

Very quiet from the lefties on here condemning what Iran done even if it was a mistake ,If it had been the good old USA they would be chomping at the bit we would already have pages and pages about it but nothing when the other way round.

Makes you wonder WHO they actually support.

Very quiet from the lefties on here condemning what Iran done even if it was a mistake ,If it had been the good old USA they would be chomping at the bit we would already have pages and pages about it but nothing when the other way round.

can you tell me who posted the first comments about the plane rob?

Then when youve finished looking that up you can then point out out who posted about it being the Iranians that shot it down.

Then when youve done all that I`ll accept your apology.

Please remember that this was just a coincidence, just an accident, just one of those things that happen every now and then.

You know, just a technical fault :(

ENuqBKOUwAAhkem

I mean these things happen dont they?

potentially Iranian anti aircraft fire?

Save you a job robert.

Accusing left wingers of supporting terrorists is slanderous. But you know that.

Just because people don't condemn these incidents on a football forum doesn't suddenly make them pro-terrorist lol

Ffs Rob, you're better than this.

Accusing left wingers of supporting terrorists is slanderous. But you know that.

Just because people don't condemn these incidents on a football forum doesn't suddenly make them pro-terrorist lol
It's absurd isn't it, expecting higher standards from countries that are our supposed allies somehow means that you're pro Iranian/terrorist ?

can you tell me who posted the first comments about the plane rob?

Then when youve finished looking that up you can then point out out who posted about it being the Iranians that shot it down.

Then when youve done all that I`ll accept your apology.
From what you posted and the way i saw it was you having a dig at the USA .

You know, just a technical fault :( Sarcastic comment as if to say yeah sure it was you know full well you meant and so do others on here.
So no need to apologise.

If the Americans or Israel had done it you and others would be foaming at the mouth don't pretend otherwise. It would be pages and pages of anti American Israeli comments.

From what you posted and the way i saw it was you having a dig at the USA .

You know, just a technical fault :( Sarcastic comment as if to say yeah sure it was you know full well you meant and so do others on here.
So no need to apologise.
Ah right so I didnt post the Iranian leaders admission that theyd done it.

If the Americans or Israel had done it you and others would be foaming at the mouth don't pretend otherwise. It would be pages and pages of anti American Israeli comments.

You are talking tosh Rob, and not for the first time. Trump should not imo have assassinated Soleimani, the Iranians shouldnt have retaliated and they shouldnt have shot down a Ukrainian civilian plane. It takes the most convoluted logic/monumental stupidity to exrapolate from non condemnation to support for the Iranians.