PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Qasem Soleimani dead

I

I just don't get the tweets.... How would Obama starting a war get him elected? Isn't that a reason to not get elected.. it's all too much for me r pal

Bit of jingoistic patriotism against your Muslim friends, sure fire vote winner for many sadly

Did the BBC tell you he did all these things ? What a bag that is eh.. I hope America install "democracy" all over the middle East and use our troops to do it. The good old gentile playthings will do war again. Great.. good world this
You ok fella?

listen to the voices of the Iranians and other Persians who are rejoicing in the brutal murderers death instead of crying how evil America is.

You ok fella?

listen to the voices of the Iranians and other Persians who are rejoicing in the brutal murderers death instead of crying how evil America is.
I speak to Muslims. They don't have these bullshit views that BBC portray. It's more bullying from the United States. That's all it is.. they make shit up about a leader then invade. The thick public lap it all up. All pawns in a game of chess that they don't know they are taking part in.... How do people believe the boogeyman shite so easy? He's your new "dictator" he doesn't like gays. We are going to bomb the entire country to get him. Has nothing to do with oil deposits or anything... I'm not some left wing anti war hippy type it's just that I can see what is happening and I don't rely on BBC or sky news to tell me what to think... It's a strange world this, got people who seem to like the idea of trump bombing people.. Zionism is the enemy of human kind. Change my mind

And another one bites the dust

No loss to the human race

And done without a ‘boot’ touching the ground

I suspect the US are watching who else to ‘take out’

No messing about with Trump is there?

Don’t get me wrong John, the Iranian bloke sounds like a nasty piece of work and I agree that he won’t be a loss to the human race..

however, the revenge attacks could be catastrophic and will no doubt involve innocent people....

Don’t get me wrong John, the Iranian bloke sounds like a nasty piece of work and I agree that he won’t be a loss to the human race..

however, the revenge attacks could be catastrophic and will no doubt involve innocent people....

The US has plenty more of Drones or Rockets to call on

And Trump prefers them to 'boots on the ground'
Use them Donald, works for me, take a few more out, and let them cower in their caves

did you tell us all this in 1974?

Yup - that's how I see it. He was a piece of shit, but this isn't going to help an already fragile situation in the Middle East.

Afternoon Donald - did you have a nice nap?

You prefer 'Boots on the Ground’ then do you?

Or perhaps you are one of those who offer the other Cheek

Be careful I would say these ‘Bs’ won’t hesitate to give the other one a real slap too

I have neighbours all down my street and a lot of them have a wasps’ nest in their garden.
Should I...
A) leave them to it, it’s fuck all to do with me?
Or
B) Go around to one uninvited (who I don’t like much) and poke a stick in the wasps’ nest?

It’s a fecking disaster waiting to happen. They never learn!