PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Qasem Soleimani dead

You are talking tosh Rob, and not for the first time. Trump should not imo shouldnt have assassinated Soleimani, the Iranians shouldnt have retaliated and they shouldnt have shot down a Ukrainian civilian plane. It takes the most convoluted logic/monumental stupidity to exrapolate from non condemnation to support for the Iranians.
I believe Trump was right to take him out he was plotting other attacks on Allied forces and embassies . What are you supposed to do the guy was a danger he is guilty of thousands of deaths he was no angel. I can also understand the Iranians being twitchy with the situation no argument with that.

What i do have is if it was the Americans or others it would have been pages and pages of anti west hatred .

Oh you done that nice backtracking that ,you must think some of us were born under a lettuce leaf.
You see robert, unlike you right wingers, I dont go throwing non evidence based accusations around.

I commeted that it wasnt credible, under the circumstances, that the plane had mysteriously crashed. I made no further comment until norky commented it had been shot down,

"Iranian anti aircraft fire?"

Then as soon as it became evidence based I posted the evidence.

so kindly keep your disgraceful antisemitic smears to yourself.

Thanks.

I believe Trump was right to take him out he was plotting other attacks on Allied forces and embassies . What are you supposed to do the guy was a danger he is guilty of thousands of deaths he was no angel. I can also understand the Iranians being twitchy with the situation no argument with that.

What i do have is if it was the Americans or others it would have been pages and pages of anti west hatred .
You think Trump was right; I think he was wrong. That doesnt therefore mean that I support the Iranian regime or that I am anti the west. What it does mean is that I think Trump is a dangerous fuckwit who is motivated not by the desire to bring peace, but by a wish to take the heat out of impeachment and to appear strong in election year. Destabilising the Middle east never turns out well

Accusing left wingers of supporting terrorists is slanderous. But you know that.

Just because people don't condemn these incidents on a football forum doesn't suddenly make them pro-terrorist lol
Oh dear you dropped yourself in it . Where have i said or claimed you or any lefties support terrorists but if you call them Terrorists fair enough . Proves my point

You think Trump was right; I think he was wrong. That doesnt therefore mean that I support the Iranian regime or that I am anti the west. What it does mean is that I think Trump is a dangerous fuckwit who is motivated not by the desire to bring peace, but by a wish to take the heat out of impeachment and to appear strong in election year. Destabilising the Middle east never turns out well
Glad to hear it, we will have to agree/disagree about Trump taking him out I also Agree Trump is dangerous and a idiot.

Don't talk wet, it's not anti West hatred, we are supposed to be the good guys are we not? so it's absolutely correct to be critical when our own government or the governments of our allies are behaving in a way that escalates the threat of war. When we get our foreign policy wrong it gives the "enemy" excuse to retaliate, we are supposed to be the civilised ones and when I say enemy I mean the governments and regimes that rule these countries not the vast amount of innocent civilians that live there who are ultimately always the ones that suffer the most in conflicts and there's also the small matter of not wanting our armed forces to suffer loss of life when they are sent into needless wars. You're way off the mark on this one Rob.

Don't talk wet, it's not anti West hatred, we are supposed to be the good guys are we not? so it's absolutely correct to be critical when our own government or the governments of our allies are behaving in a way that escalates the threat of war. When we get our foreign policy wrong it gives the "enemy" excuse to retaliate, we are supposed to be the civilised ones and when I say enemy I mean the governments and regimes that rule these countries not the vast amount of innocent civilians that live there who are ultimately always the ones that suffer the most in conflicts and there's also the small matter of not wanting our armed forces to suffer loss of life when they are sent into needless wars. You're way off the mark on this one Rob.
Not disagreeing with what you posted you are not grasping my original point .I would be the first one to bang the drum against war but sometimes you have to hit back . My point being if it had been the Americans or whoever from the west had made that mistake this forum would be into overdrive mouth foaming and jumping up and down ,please don't tell me other wise i have been on here long enough to have seen it on many thread over the years.

Plus, when the US, UK, and France do stuff like this and stir up conflicts, they don't have to deal with the aftermath. Such as refugees, for example - we here ended up dealing with that problem with very little support from the warmongers.

Trump has fired less weapons than Obama did this far into his presidency , yet he is the bad guy. This is the left and in the USA the democrats who can’t wait to have a go at Trump rather than see what the real problem is . Needless wars were wars created by Blair and the lying Dingle. If you believe that the west should allow Israel to be annihilated by indoctrinated bigots then bully for you. If you believe that allowing regimes to create proxy wars all over the Middle East and Africa is good then fine. I think you are wrong.

Trump has fired less weapons than Obama did this far into his presidency , yet he is the bad guy. This is the left and in the USA the democrats who can’t wait to have a go at Trump rather than see what the real problem is . Needless wars were wars created by Blair and the lying Dingle. If you believe that the west should allow Israel to be annihilated by indoctrinated bigots then bully for you. If you believe that allowing regimes to create proxy wars all over the Middle East and Africa is good then fine. I think you are wrong.
Why would you presume that because I take issue with Trumps actions I am automatically a champion of Obama? And for the record I don't consider Obama to be of the left, he's very much a neoliberal centrist.

Oh and we agree about Blair and Campbell so again you make an arse out of yourself when you presume.

I think when I look back before Christmas that you and your ilk , LOST IT.

No doubt you will be canvassing for the multi millionaire remoaner Sir Kier in a few months time. When will you ever learn ?

I think when I look back before Christmas that you and your ilk , LOST IT.

No doubt you will be canvassing for the multi millionaire remoaner Sir Kier in a few months time. When will you ever learn ?

No I am afraid they won’t

They are too far 'gone' in their Left wing Ideology to see sense

They are on a right mess, Pick RLB and potentially they get the same result as a few short weeks ago

Pick Starmer and within weeks they will be fighting among themselves like ‘ferrets in a sack’

Has I have said before, why should the Tories be worried, they are probably delighted with it all

No I am afraid they won’t

They are too far 'gone' in their Left wing Ideology to see sense

They are on a right mess, Pick RLB and potentially they get the same result as a few short weeks ago

Pick Starmer and within weeks they will be fighting among themselves like ‘ferrets in a sack’

Has I have said before, why should the Tories be worried, they are probably delighted with it all
Are we supposed to take advice off someone who likes this dribbling monstrosity

NATOME, he thinked that up all by himself because he's biggly clever just like all his admirers ?

Are we supposed to take advice off someone who likes this dribbling monstrosity

NATOME, he thinked that up all by himself because he's biggly clever just like all his admirers ?

Why should the world and in particular the USA bother what you lot think about Trump?

You haven’t even a vote over there, to him and most of the USA you and your part of the Labour Party are an irrelevance