PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Qasem Soleimani dead

You haven’t even a vote over there, to him and most of the USA you and your part of the Labour Party are an irrelevance

Neither do you John but it doesn't stop you hanging out of his arse does it so its not going to stop me having an opinion on him especially when his actions have consequences that could affect us.

Why should the world and in particular the USA bother what you lot think about Trump?

You haven’t even a vote over there, to him and most of the USA you and your part of the Labour Party are an irrelevance
The USA shouldnt bother what we think, correct. Neither should they expect us to bow down to Trumps hatred of Iran. Its his fight so let him get on with it.

Oh and when the refugees start coming into europe the USA should pay for the planes to transport them to Washington.

Fairs fair and all that.

The USA shouldnt bother what we think, correct. Neither should they expect us to bow down to Trumps hatred of Iran. Its his fight so let him get on with it.

Oh and when the refugees start coming into europe the USA should pay for the planes to transport them to Washington.

Fairs fair and all that.

The first I can agree on

The second, very shortly under a Tory Government (got that a Tory Government)
There will be much stiffer criteria for getting into this Country which you might recall was an issue in the recent GE

As for transport to Washington? Send them back from where they came from will do for me and I suspect many 'Former' labour voters

The first I can agree on

There will be much stiffer criteria for getting into this Country which you might recall was an issue in the recent GE

As for transport to Washington? Send them back from where they came from will do for me and I suspect many 'Former' labour voters
Well in fairness you have said just kill them all, so this comment is standard from you.

You are an utter bastard.

The first I can agree on

You’ve never voted labour in your life. You’re the biggest Tory on here.

No I am afraid they won’t

They are too far 'gone' in their Left wing Ideology to see sense

They are on a right mess, Pick RLB and potentially they get the same result as a few short weeks ago

Pick Starmer and within weeks they will be fighting among themselves like ‘ferrets in a sack’

Has I have said before, why should the Tories be worried, they are probably delighted with it all
I’m sure you are delighted by it all John, I’m sure you are.

Trump has fired less weapons than Obama did this far into his presidency , yet he is the bad guy. This is the left and in the USA the democrats who can’t wait to have a go at Trump rather than see what the real problem is . Needless wars were wars created by Blair and the lying Dingle. If you believe that the west should allow Israel to be annihilated by indoctrinated bigots then bully for you. If you believe that allowing regimes to create proxy wars all over the Middle East and Africa is good then fine. I think you are wrong.
Trump,is a complete fucking knob. He is an egotistical maniac.......very much like Blair. If you want to trust him when he starts chucking missiles into the Middle East more fool you. I will also say that the whole of the Middle East is run by fucking lunatics as well. Many leaders from many countries have found a multiple different reasons to attack the area, but it changes nothing. They have been fighting amongst themselves for thousands of years. So rather than poking the wasps nest by pretending it’s for the greater good why don’t we just leave it well alone.........

Why? Oil.

As for Robs argument that we would all be up in arms if trump had shot down that plane, well yeh I would. The sad reality of a Middle East regime shooting it down Is that it’s not a shock. It’s kind of expected that the fucking idiots will lash out willy nilly. A bit like the yanks friendly fire. They’re idiots.

Trump,is a complete fucking knob. He is an egotistical maniac.......very much like Blair. If you want to trust him when he starts chucking missiles into the Middle East more fool you. I will also say that the whole of the Middle East is run by fucking lunatics as well. Many leaders from many countries have found a multiple different reasons to attack the area, but it changes nothing. They have been fighting amongst themselves for thousands of years. So rather than poking the wasps nest by pretending it’s for the greater good why don’t we just leave it well alone.........

Why? Oil.

As for Robs argument that we would all be up in arms if trump had shot down that plane, well yeh I would. The sad reality of a Middle East regime shooting it down Is that it’s not a shock. It’s kind of expected that the fucking idiots will lash out willy nilly. A bit like the yanks friendly fire. They’re idiots.
I would agree with most of your post but I would say that given the previous actions of the Iranians leading up to the assassination then Trump had been pretty lenient.

You’ve never voted labour in your life. You’re the biggest Tory on here.

Oh but I have many times

But I won't vote for them while your lot have the reins of power
I don't consider you are Labour at all
You and your sort have 'sneaked in' from Militant Tendency and other various Left wing Organisations, with to cheap membership that silly Eddie devised. At least when the Unions were the main strength some balanced each other
And Labour Voters like me have 'rumbled’ you and it showed at the last GE

Oh but I have many times

You and your sort have 'sneaked in' from Militant Tendency and other various Left wing Organisations, with to cheap membership that silly Eddie devised. At least when the Unions were the main strength some balanced each other
liar

Oh but I have many times

Bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

Bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

Which is why I am afraid Nobber?

Your section of the party will be in opposition for a very long time, and quite a good thing IMO
Your Ideas, such as they are, should never be tried in Government

Which is why I am afraid Nobber?

Your section of the party will be in opposition for a very long time, and quite a good thing IMO
Your Ideas, such as they are, should never be tried in Government
Says the lifelong labour supporter.

Lying git.

He lied about there being no casualties.

Not specifically in this tweet but in statements after this.

The whole thing is a disaster :(

He lied about there being no casualties.

Not specifically in this tweet but in statements after this.

The whole thing is a disaster :(

Yeah, it's just because you referred to the tweet and said he lied. When he actually said 'so far, so good'. So far all we know, at the time he tweeted there may have been no casualties.

But yes, the brain injuries sustained is sad to hear.