PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread QPR V PNE - 07/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Drove down here yesterday with the Mrs and under the discuise of an Easter weekend away in London. A bit of sightseeing this morning and then we're all on the game this afternoon. Can't wait!

Does anyone know which kit we are wearing today? My lad wants to know which of his 3 £40 shirts to wear?

Must win to keep any faint Play Off hope alive.

These are the worst team in the division at present, worth remembering the Spoon Burners put 6 past them.

We have to be targeting maximum points.

Up the Whites!

Let's hope the adrenalin from last week is still there and the team are up for it. The last few seasons we have seemed to go on a go slow at this time.

Sadly my day involves painting two radiators so will literally be watching paint dry...hope the match is more fun...be safe

Drove down here yesterday with the Mrs and under the discuise of an Easter weekend away in London. A bit of sightseeing this morning and then we're all on the game this afternoon. Can't wait!

Does anyone know which kit we are wearing today? My lad wants to know which of his 3 £40 shirts to wear?

Red and Black.

I’m just as nervous as last week. A win today gives us some hope. A loss then it’s beach time for the players.

The team should be full of confidence, up n at em boys and bring 3 points back. It would be nice to be that team every year that creeps into the playoffs at the last min. COYW

Yeah I'd go red and black

Two big games to come this Easter weekend QPR in free fall Reading with points Dec and away record not great. They do OK at Deepdale tho. QPR need points Reading do as well in there game Monday so both sides have something to play for. Let's follow it up with another good win from last weekend. COYW

QPR getting their top players back from injury now

Feel we could slip up here

QPR’s demise this season has been spectacular. To go from top of the table at the end of October to then win only 2 of their next 23 games. Also it’s hard to fathom a team that can lose 6-1 to a team as shit as Crackpool.

QPR’s demise this season has been spectacular. To go from top of the table at the end of October to then win only 2 of their next 23 games. Also it’s hard to fathom a team that can lose 6-1 to a team as shit as Crackpool.
And one of those was against us! They were a lot better than us that day, but I would like to think that that our starting XI is better this afternoon.