PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread QPR V PNE - 07/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter JK
  • Start date Start date
Didn't see the game but great win by all accounts which now makes Monday's game huge for both sides.

Don't see us making it to the Play Off's but we're certainly in with a shout.

The 10 minute spell leading up to the first goal was one of the best atmospheres I have experienced! The “we are the North End” chant kept going and going, and getting louder as we attack after attack. It was almost inevitable that we would score, and Cannon’s header was glorious.

Maybe I’m still giddy from yesterday, but I do believe the 900 of us at Loftus Road can claim an assist for that goal!

I booked Prague for the Millwall weekend thinking it would be a nothing game

If you have a little laptop you can take with you even a smartphone and your hotel has a decent wi-fi you should be able to get it on iFollow.

But first we have serious business on Monday.

Highlights are up. Includes the filthy nutmeg by Onomah

Great awareness by Parrott for the second. More of that with them being close together please

That’s what Parrot brings. I think he’s a good player and his runs create a lot of space for Cannon.