Queen

PNE-Karl

Forum Patron
Patron
8th of December 1975. Were you there? Preston Guildhall?

I can't believe I missed it.

Gutted. I'm a big Queen fan.

I saw Freddie 6 times subsequently but can't believe I missed him in my home town.

Were you there? Pleas share your experience.

Karl.

baldavenger

Manager
8th of December 1975. Were you there? Preston Guildhall?

I can't believe I missed it.

Gutted. I'm a big Queen fan.

I saw Freddie 6 times subsequently but can't believe I missed him in my home town.

Were you there? Pleas share your experience.

Karl.
I was there, Night at the Opera Tour! I was only 14 at the time mind so memories are a bit vague, ticket was the princely sum of £2! I only remember that because I kept all my ticket stubs for years before binning them a couple of years ago and I had a look through them before did! Saw some great bands at the Guild Hall back in the day!

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
I was there, Night at the Opera Tour! I was only 14 at the time mind so memories are a bit vague, ticket was the princely sum of £2! I only remember that because I kept all my ticket stubs for years before binning them a couple of years ago and I had a look through them before did! Saw some great bands at the Guild Hall back in the day!
My favorite ever concert there was the Dutch Band Focus. They had a folk singer as a warm up artist who really was very very good. for the life of me I cant recall his name though :(

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
My favorite ever concert there was the Dutch Band Focus. They had a folk singer as a warm up artist who really was very very good. for the life of me I cant recall his name though :(

Steve Coogan’s ‘Saxondale’ featured ‘House of the King’ as the theme tune.