PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Queen

Wish I had been ,but I was only 13.Did see them at Knebworth and Maine Road. Saw Meatloaf at GH in the mid late eighties?
Yeah I saw Meatloaf at Guild Hall in mid eighties… they got banned after that - he said “ Mother F*cker “ too many times.

Saw a documentary about Queen having a bit of a comeback in recent years with Adam Lambert as the singer. He's absolutely brilliant. Obviously he's no Freddie, but he's not a bad alternative option at all. They're touring the UK next year, hoping to try get a ticket.

My dad took me to see Tangerine Dream at some Preston venue in 1975. I was aged 5, on his shoulders & cried all the way through it apparently
I bought Rubycon a long time ago. They seemed to play a note, wait for 20 minutes and then play another one. Weird shit.

Saw a documentary about Queen having a bit of a comeback in recent years with Adam Lambert as the singer. He's absolutely brilliant. Obviously he's no Freddie, but he's not a bad alternative option at all. They're touring the UK next year, hoping to try get a ticket.
He's certainly a hard act to follow.

Karl hasnt been online since September, hope hes ok :(
Hi Guys Karl has been in and is still in Hospital since about the end of October. in brief he had a bad fall and ended up brain injuries. He is poorly but getting better but it’s going to be a long journey. Apologies for my late response but I’ve not been logged onto the Forum for a long long time. Not since Josh Harrop played at Deepdale I don’t think!!
Happy New Year everybody hope it’s gonna be a good un

Hi Guys Karl has been in and is still in Hospital since about the end of October. in brief he had a bad fall and ended up brain injuries. He is poorly but getting better but it’s going to be a long journey. Apologies for my late response but I’ve not been logged onto the Forum for a long long time. Not since Josh Harrop played at Deepdale I don’t think!!

Cheers for the update. What a terrible set of events! Please pass on everybody's best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery, if possible. He's definitely missed.

And all the best to you JM too, hope you're keeping well.

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear what's happened. Pass all our best wishes on to him. Here's hoping he is back online before long

Thanks for that
Thanks for that Johnny, if you do get to talk to him can you send him best wishes, Im sure not just from myself either.

Sorry feel this has dropped off my radar but hope Karl is still doing ok. Not sure what made me think but had to try and remember what thread we’d been on discussing him. Much love to him from us all here

Sorry feel this has dropped off my radar but hope Karl is still doing ok. Not sure what made me think but had to try and remember what thread we’d been on discussing him. Much love to him from us all here
I was thinking similar when the trainspotter thread popped up earlier.