Question Time

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Tonight it’s from Scotland. Interesting.

Liberal leader is 10x the quality of any of their recent Westminster leaders.

Labour leader Anas Sarwar - first time I’ve seen him. Very good fist impression. But my goodness, the 5 of them don’t half talk over each other!

OP
Regardless

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Emily Thornberry just refused to say the words explicitly to agree with Cummings' view that tens of thousands died unnecessarily. She was trying to be very stateswomanlike and be seen not to be point-scoring... but it set a tone and this panel has somehow largely forgave the government. She followed later by trying be more critical, but it was a bit late then. All the audience were angry and stuck the knife in.

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
Last night's was the first return back to the panel sitting around the same desk?

Odd that there was still a virtual audience though, when other BBC programs have already brought a live audience.

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Last night's was the first return back to the panel sitting around the same desk?

Odd that there was still a virtual audience though, when other BBC programs have already brought a live audience.
It seems to be the same ‘audience’ as previous weeks.

LostinSpace

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Staff member
Patron

Seems an odd thing to have done.
Very odd. :confused:

Could understand this 12 months ago, but now? We’re soon going to have restrictions lifted!

Mrs LiS is always telling me I should go on, maybe now is a good time to apply? 🙂