Quite surprised

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
I live down Ashton and tonight have had decent food, decent ale and wine and the route home is one that I have never taken in 36 years, think I need to appreciate my area more. Enyone else under appreciate the area they live in?

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
I live down Ashton and tonight have had decent food, decent ale and wine and the route home is one that I have never taken in 36 years, think I need to appreciate my area more. Enyone else under appreciate the area they live in?
I don’t appreciate Chorley, but then again I think I’m right :unsure:

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
You walked home across the rec at Blackpool Road and Brook Street :D:D?

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
I lived my 1st 25 years in Fulwood, before seeing the light and moving across the River to the Metropolis of South Ribble. Wild horses wouldn’t get me out of Hoghton now.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
I lived my 1st 25 years in Fulwood, before seeing the light and moving across the River to the Metropolis of South Ribble. Wild horses wouldn’t get me out of Hoghton now.
And I did exactly the same, in the opposite direction.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
You couldn't pay me enough to live on the North side of the Ribble, I'm happy up on the Riviera with raefil.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Thats the only mode of transport out of Hoghton since they closed the station :)

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
Cracking walk round there to Houghton bottoms and on to Tockholes, Pleasington?

edgy

Manager
It would take me at least a year to discover the totality of my grounds which is time I can ill afford