PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Quite surprised

northender0602

Patron
I live down Ashton and tonight have had decent food, decent ale and wine and the route home is one that I have never taken in 36 years, think I need to appreciate my area more. Enyone else under appreciate the area they live in?

I live down Ashton and tonight have had decent food, decent ale and wine and the route home is one that I have never taken in 36 years, think I need to appreciate my area more. Enyone else under appreciate the area they live in?
I don’t appreciate Chorley, but then again I think I’m right :unsure:

You walked home across the rec at Blackpool Road and Brook Street :D:D?

I lived in Fulwood for 13 years back in the 70's and 80's , but it's not the place it used to be... like most places it has its undesirables these days !
Not on my street,

It’s spectacular ?

I lived my 1st 25 years in Fulwood, before seeing the light and moving across the River to the Metropolis of South Ribble. Wild horses wouldn’t get me out of Hoghton now.

I lived my 1st 25 years in Fulwood, before seeing the light and moving across the River to the Metropolis of South Ribble. Wild horses wouldn’t get me out of Hoghton now.
And I did exactly the same, in the opposite direction.

Thats the only mode of transport out of Hoghton since they closed the station :)