PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

R.I.P. Sean Lock

Many years ago I was driving down south on a Sunday evening for a work meeting the following day. I stopped at Hilton Park Services & decided to browse through the CD's to keep me entertained. I picked out a Sean Lock live CD , as I had just heard of him & believed he was pretty good. I nearly crashed the car so many times due to me belly laughing on the drive down. I've been a big fan of his ever since. A modern day comedy great & I'm very sad to hear of his passing (even though it was common knowledge that this day was coming soon)
RIP Sean Lock

Very clever comedian, great stand up. Loved his routine where he compared Madonna's dance routine to the 'milk milk lemonade, round the corner chocolate made' action. RIP and thanks for the laughs.

Really sad news.

Absolute comedy genius. Saw him a few years ago at the Guildhall, brilliant.

His list of “mascots”, on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, was legendary.

The Tiger who went for pint, and his Canal Aquarium, gave me stomach ache, I laughed so much.

Was only watching some clips from catsdown yesterday with Sean.

Very sad news, very funny bloke.

I was stunned when i read this about 15 minutes ago on BBC news..... Apparently he had been ill for a while ( with Cancer )

Like @Snicky has said, i hate all this sh*t news !!!

This is gutting!

One of my favourite comedians, lucky enough to see him perform in Manchester before.

He was always great on the 8 out of 10 cats shows also.

Made a laugh a hell of a lot over the years.

RIP Sean

Absolute genius. One of the only tv comics of my generation to make me tear up with laughter. The first celebrity death to ever make me take a second out of my day.

Wow, what a shocking bit of news. So gutted, he was a good comedian, had such a wicked sense of humour that was like many an uncle or dad in the family.