PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

R.I.P. Sean Lock

Really sad news.

I saw him on stage but I think I’ll remember him for the heroic way he put up with (the unfunny) Richardson behaving like a smacked arse on that cowboy show they did.

Presumably Pavel went back to the Czech Republic after Brexit.

Really sad news.

Absolute comedy genius. Saw him a few years ago at the Guildhall, brilliant.

His list of “mascots”, on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, was legendary.

The Tiger who went for pint, and his Canal Aquarium, gave me stomach ache, I laughed so much.
I saw him at the guild hall too a few years back. also went to the recording of cats does countdown a few times and he was always brilliant.
It was clear he wasnt well in the later episodes of countdown but still shocked by this

This news hit me for six too. He was just brilliantly funny on 8 Out Of 10 Cats/8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and they weren't/aren't the same without Sean.

The Tiger Who Went For a Pint was just genius!

RIP Sean. He will be sorely, sorely missed.

So sad. His voice went strange 2 or 3 years ago on cats. Like he'd lost his voice, very croaky, but it seemed to last for the entire series.

Guessing that was something to do with it :(

Gutted. I was literally watching an episode of Cats Does Countdown as my mate in Preston messaged our group chat with the news. He was incredibly funny and so dry with it. I re-watch a lot of CDC and it cheers me up every time, he will be sorely missed.