PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Race riots in Leicester

Really is time you grew up and stopped feeling sorry for yourself, its getting beyond pathetic.

Could you imagine saying this to any other race of person had they been complaining of what they perceive to be unfair representation?

Personally, I would. But I seriously doubt you'd tell someone the same thing if he'd made a sarcastic comment about it being the black man's fault they're arrested in higher ratios.

Talk is now that Muslims from other parts of the country are being encouraged to go to Leicester and some turned up last night.

The Hindu group involved apparently go by a few names - one being Hindutva another RSS - and they apparently came into the country a few years ago on Portuguese passports despite having never lived in Portugal. Modi is reportedly funding/supporting this but the only information I've found so far is from Muslims who are obviously biased.

I know Leicester has a lot of sweatshops for the cheap fashion industry so they may have come into the country to work there but surely more investigation needs carrying out into who this Hindu group are because they are risking Hindu's up and down the country being attacked. For example, Blackburn has 20,000 Indians but only around 1,000 are Hindu - if this isn't resolved soon then it there's probably enough idiots in Blackburn, especially as there's also 20,000 Asians there, who will then start thinking they need to take "revenge" against the Hindu community.

Could you imagine saying this to any other race of person had they been complaining of what they perceive to be unfair representation?

Personally, I would. But I seriously doubt you'd tell someone the same thing if he'd made a sarcastic comment about it being the black man's fault they're arrested in higher ratios.
It will only be a matter of time before someone labels it as a consequence of the relics of empire or colonialism or white male patriarchy.

Secretly, deep down, Raef thinks that too 😘

It will only be a matter of time before someone labels it as a consequence of the relics of empire or colonialism or white male patriarchy.

Are there any other reasons for any problems in the world?

A bit like football only being invented in 1992, the Hindu/Muslim conflict only started in 1947 - not in the 10th century when Muslims annexed an area of what is currently the Punjab.

Are there any other reasons for any problems in the world?

A bit like football only being invented in 1992, the Hindu/Muslim conflict only started in 1947 - not in the 10th century when Muslims annexed an area of what is currently the Punjab.
There was me blaming it on the Brits, when it was the Arabs responsible all along.

I know a lot more of the history of Bharat than you ever will, stop making a tool of yourself, oh persecuted one.

There was me blaming it on the Brits, when it was the Arabs responsible all along.
Technically the first muslims in India were Turks (but not from modern day Turkiye). Although without the Arabs bursting out of Arabia in the 7th century to spread Islam then it wouldn't have happened.

Latest in Leicester is supposedly that it has been calm today and expected to remain so. It will only kick off again if the Hindu's try and march through the "Muslim" area.

Technically the first muslims in India were Turks (but not from modern day Turkiye). Although without the Arabs bursting out of Arabia in the 7th century to spread Islam then it wouldn't have happened.
I didn’t know any of that…. Did you learn all that at Corpus ??

My kids must not have been listening in class….

My take on this, is that because Canada is just getting past the status of a 'Blank Canvas' in the sense that this country , in the Northern half of North America, is a huge huge, very sparely populated former Dominion of a European Empire, and as with the country due south , the original population was all but wiped out. Canada was then repopulated by many folk from the Old World ( for example, there are still many small communities which still have their original roots in France, Germany, Russiaa and from the countries that made up the former Hapsberg Empire. ) And a lot of these villages are isolated rural communities.
The biggest difference between USA & Canada is that there is no large, originally slave, Black Population & subsequenty Black Organised Communities & Society , such that have evolved in places as disparate as LA,New Orleans, Detroit, etc etc.
Because of this difference, Canada has evolved into some sort of 'haven' for many, many of the World's repressed & underprivileged races & communities. It's  so Liberal, so open.....and still a tad apologetic for being part of an Empire.
( And an Empire that wrestled control of the Country , - from Another Country - France- who yes, were another Empire.
Empire's were "what it was all about" until the middle of the 20th Century. Most of the Old World countries had them.

Hence the thinking displayed above.

I didn’t know any of that…. Did you learn all that at Corpus ??

My kids must not have been listening in class….

Not a chance, religious education wasn't "diverse" at Corpus. Hornshaw was too busy Bible bashing to even acknowledge any other religion. He did enjoy sending out those who wouldn't listen though - corridors were fuller than the classrooms at times.

Half of those arrested over clashes in Leicester from outside county​

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...over-clashes-in-leicester-from-outside-county

Almost half of the 18 people arrested after violence between Hindu and Muslim communities in Leicester over the weekend came from outside the county, the Guardian has learned.

Concerns that outsiders have stirred up trouble in the city have heightened as it was discovered eight of those arrested were not from Leicestershire. Of these, five came from Birmingham, while one came from Solihull, one from Luton and one gave an address in Hounslow.

Reacting to the news, Sir Peter Soulsby, the city’s mayor, said it appeared to be the first evidence that people were travelling into Leicester to take part in the clashes.

“It does suggest that there are people with other battles to fight who are coming to Leicester to fight them. It’s distressing that they choose to do it in our city. We pride ourselves on good relations between communities,” he told the Guardian.

Not a chance, religious education wasn't "diverse" at Corpus. Hornshaw was too busy Bible bashing to even acknowledge any other religion. He did enjoy sending out those who wouldn't listen though - corridors were fuller than the classrooms at times.
I went to Corpus when it was Thomas Mores, and we skirted Islam and other religions, it was interesting, that was back in the 70s

Half of those arrested over clashes in Leicester from outside county​

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...over-clashes-in-leicester-from-outside-county

Almost half of the 18 people arrested after violence between Hindu and Muslim communities in Leicester over the weekend came from outside the county, the Guardian has learned.

Concerns that outsiders have stirred up trouble in the city have heightened as it was discovered eight of those arrested were not from Leicestershire. Of these, five came from Birmingham, while one came from Solihull, one from Luton and one gave an address in Hounslow.

Reacting to the news, Sir Peter Soulsby, the city’s mayor, said it appeared to be the first evidence that people were travelling into Leicester to take part in the clashes.

“It does suggest that there are people with other battles to fight who are coming to Leicester to fight them. It’s distressing that they choose to do it in our city. We pride ourselves on good relations between communities,” he told the Guardian.
Dickheads, dickheads everywhere🙄

Dickheads, dickheads everywhere🙄
It would be interesting to know what religious group those from outside Leicester came from. The demographics in the UK are much different than in India. In the UK, there are 3 times more Muslims than Hindus. Whereas in India it is totally different, there are almost 5 times more Hindus than people that follow Islam.

My dad used to have cause to visit a cake factory near the M62 because of his work, late 80s through the 90s.
Regular problems there with everyone falling out. Usually with Bangladeshi Muslims.

White man’s fault. We’re all cunts.

WTAF??

FdAsr-nXoAIP6j2

A thread worth reading

What does he mean that the police need to get a grip Raef ?

Is he citing the police as the cause of the trouble or is he suggesting that they need to be stronger in their approach to the instigators of the violence ?

All this triggered by a cricket match…

Edit : I have now read the full list of tweets but I still don’t understand what he means by the police need to get a grip….

If police aren’t careful in their approach they could be accused of favouritism to one side or the other.

Quite an interesting comment by that Sunny fella, he says “ you get the good ( hardworking immigrants ) and you get the bad ( cultural baggage ) , I bet if a white person had said that , then there would have been uproar…….

Last edited:
What does he mean that the police need to get a grip Raef ?

Is he citing the police as the cause of the trouble or is he suggesting that they need to be stronger in their approach to the instigators of the violence ?

All this triggered by a cricket match…

Edit : I have now read the full list of tweets but I still don’t understand what he means by the police need to get a grip….

If police aren’t careful in their approach they could be accused of favouritism to one side or the other.

Quite an interesting comment by that Sunny fella, he says “ you get the good ( hardworking immigrants ) and you get the bad ( cultural baggage ) , I bet if a white person had said that , then there would have been uproar…….
It's the fault of the police :ROFLMAO: