Random thoughts.

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
What's the greatest gift that you can bestow on anyone?.Love, presents,money etc etc ?......................No, it's your time. Something that you can never replace and is worth far more than anything else imho....Folks that do that are worth their weight in gold ( shit analogy) .....
I'd be happy with the money thanks.🤣💰

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Not bad, Lib. Trying, like you guys, to deal with this pandemic as best we can without going overly insane.
Things on Brook Street North are good?

Business as usual pal... Apart from the masks in shops not much has changed to be honest. The majority ( in my area) are giving it two fingers. It's nothing like the first lockdown, you only have to see the volume of traffic. This locking down isn't locking anything...

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Business as usual pal... Apart from the masks in shops not much has changed to be honest. The majority ( in my area) are giving it two fingers. It's nothing like the first lockdown, you only have to see the volume of traffic. This locking down isn't locking anything...
I said this to the better half in that it's typical British bulletproof mentality.
There's a pandemic killing thousands but it won't affect me attitude.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron

Much the same here. Too many people on different pages.

Stay safe and well amigo 👍

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
Please could you let me know what type of welding it was.
Well, initially, we went for your bog-standard arc-welding, but for this particular joke we've had to upgrade to high energy electron beam welding in a vacuum, for deeper weld penetration and a more durable join.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
Well, initially, we went for your bog-standard arc-welding, but for this particular joke we've had to upgrade to high energy electron beam welding in a vacuum, for deeper weld penetration and a more durable join.
I've got an electron beam welder in the shed, I don't use it much as I prefer traditional welding techniques. I'd be interested to know the depth of the weld penetration aroung the hinges compared to if you had used Manual Metal Arc welding.