Random thoughts.

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
Near side front, but I'll be the one that's fallen off and is sat on a grass verge waiting to be collected.
Always makes me sad seeing those. I mean, do they ever find their way home? Or remain forever lost and unloved in a patch of dandelions.

(Let us know how you get on)

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Staff member
Patron
Always makes me sad seeing those. I mean, do they ever find their way home? Or remain forever lost and unloved in a patch of dandelions.

(Let us know how you get on)
So I've been sat on the grass verge since Sunday but an old gentleman walking his dog has just picked me up and placed me in a bush facing oncoming traffic, so hopefully I'll be reunited with my steel wheel again soon.

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
So I've been sat on the grass verge since Sunday but an old gentleman walking his dog has just picked me up and placed me in a bush facing oncoming traffic, so hopefully I'll be reunited with my steel wheel again soon.
You say 14", right? Would you be any good for a 1992 Nissan Micra? (In a faded red colour, if that makes any difference.)

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Not quite on topic - in fact I did a search to see if there was already a thread about dreams, and almost resurrected a short entertaining thread from 2007. Anyway…

Last night I was dropping off a friend in Preston - and pulled up outside a car showroom- and before I knew it, @222Mark had me looking at cars I couldn’t afford - and asking me all about the car I was driving.

It ended with me on the verge of trading in my mother’s Mini Metro (last seen circa 1990) - for a car that would kill me financially. I knew it was a terrible mistake but somehow Mark was compelling me to proceed.

Mark - in my dreams, you’re an athletic lad, very well groomed, with a “George Michael” type short black beard.