PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Random thoughts.

Do animals from different countries speak different languages? And do they have accents if from different parts of the same country?

I once wrote a 5 A4 page proof of why 27 divided by 5 was 5 remainder 2. Still not forgiven that lecturer.
Similar to this old classic. 3 ladies (could easily be 3 men) go into an electrical shop to buy a Radio. They choose one and itā€™s Ā£30, so they pay Ā£10 each. Shop owner says to the assistant, ā€œthey are friends of mine, knock em a fiver offā€. Assistant thinks, ā€œ I canā€™t split the fiver between 3, so he gives them Ā£1 each and puts Ā£2 in his pocket.

So, now theyā€™ve each paid Ā£9. Times that by 3 and thatā€™s Ā£27. Plus the Ā£2 the assistant put in his pocket. That makes Ā£29........ whereā€™s the other quid gone šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Similar to this old classic. 3 ladies (could easily be 3 men) go into an electrical shop to buy a Radio. They choose one and itā€™s Ā£30, so they pay Ā£10 each. Shop owner says to the assistant, ā€œthey are friends of mine, knock em a fiver offā€. Assistant thinks, ā€œ I canā€™t split the fiver between 3, so he gives them Ā£1 each and puts Ā£2 in his pocket.

So, now theyā€™ve each paid Ā£9. Times that by 3 and thatā€™s Ā£27. Plus the Ā£2 the assistant put in his pocket. That makes Ā£29........ whereā€™s the other quid gone šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Are we allowed to give the answer or do you want to build the tension first? ;)