PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Random thoughts.

If you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed then why can you just be plain old whelmed? Seems so unfair. 😠

In the spirit of this forum being an (almost) accredited institute of higher learning...

whelm:
verb
past tense: whelmed; past participle: whelmed

engulf, submerge, or bury (someone or something).

flow or heap up abundantly.

Happy to help :)

Is that on the Green list?

From 'The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Denmark'

As announced at a press conference in the Prime Minister’s Office on Friday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now making a major change to its travel advice to prevent getting more infected Danish citizens back from abroad.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has decided to change the security level in all of the travel advice, which until Friday have been "green" to "yellow". The change concerns the travel advice for a large number of countries in Europe and countries that many Danish citizens visit.
The change means that all Danish travel advice now as a minimum recommend travelers to exercise extra caution. When the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decides to go from "green" to "yellow" in these countries, it is based on a precautionary principle, which is about preventing further infection in Denmark.
If you travel to countries that have the security level "yellow", be extra careful. "Yellow" does not mean that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs advice against traveling to the area. The Danish Health Authority does not recommend that you stay home for 14 days after traveling to "yellow" countries.
The Danish Health Authority recommendation to stay home after returning home applies only to areas that is categorized with a "red" security level due to Coronavirus / Covid-19 outbreaks. These countries or areas can be found in the overview on the front page of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website www.um.dk.

The answer is 'maybe' ;)

King Gorm the Old (aka King Gorm the Languid) was a 10th Century King of Denmark. He is buried at Jelling. He was succeeded by his son, Harald Bluetooth, who invented the mobile phone.

**This is bollocks.

(rest of the post is fine 😂 )

**I stand corrected and chastened ;)

There is an annoying ringing in my house. I search high and low but I've never found the cause. If I pick up the phone reciever it stops. Can anybody shed light on this?

People often say David Beckham is a brilliant footballer but thick as 2 short planks but you never hear people say Steven Hawking is a genius but shite at football do you? As usual this Is one rule for England captains and another for theoretical quantum physicists.

People often say David Beckham is a brilliant footballer but thick as 2 short planks but you never hear people say Steven Hawking is a genius but shite at football do you? As usual this Is one rule for England captains and another for theoretical quantum physicists.
Actually Stephen Hawking was wheely good at football.

Corrected and chastened. I didn't know that Mark222 had opened his cellar for bookings 🤣

Friday nights, when there's no Naked Twister scheduled, are conducted tour nights. I highly recommend a tour and experiencing the detailed working model of @222Mark 's drainage system.

Educational and fun for *the whole family (y)

(*if you have any left after the tour)