PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rate the movie you've last seen

I also watched I Am Not An Easy Man. It's a French comedy about a chauvinist who has an accident and wakes up in a female dominated world where men are wolf whistled at and objectified. It's a comedy but it's a social commentary too.

An interesting watch.

Blackadder was the best thing Rowan Atkinson will ever do, and he's a very, very funny & skilful guy.
That final episode was unique: to combine shock and humour and pathos all in one small programme.

All Quiet on The Western Front, German WW1 film (2022) currently on Netflix. 2 and a half hours long but absolutely shows the futility of war. Definately worth watching.
It was so good than when the Film Distributors wanted the Original film shown in ( Nazi ) Germany, the Head of all German Media Outlets & Controller of Propaganda - Joseph Goebbels - banned it totally.
He didn't want a Population unwilling to fight for their Leader and their Country.

Whenever I see a review of a film starring Bill Nighy, I see a raft of adjectives usually containing 'beautifully understated', 'a joy', 'enigmatic and poignant' or 'exquisite'. Then I watch his film with the other half and we both think 'wooden', 'cant act to save his life', 'emotional void' and 'one trick typecast pony'. He even admits himself that he doesnt understand the fuss. Neither do I mate. Nothing against the bloke, but come on. He cant act to save his life.

Whenever I see a review of a film starring Bill Nighy, I see a raft of adjectives usually containing 'beautifully understated', 'a joy', 'enigmatic and poignant' or 'exquisite'. Then I watch his film with the other half and we both think 'wooden', 'cant act to save his life', 'emotional void' and 'one trick typecast pony'. He even admits himself that he doesnt understand the fuss. Neither do I mate. Nothing against the bloke, but come on. He cant act to save his life.
The only film I can remember him being in was Shaun Of The Dead.
At least I think it was him.

I don’t know, you retired folk have got too much time on your hands !!!

I’m still building planes…..

Like these?
a06014_1.jpg%3Ffit%3D1