PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rate the movie you've last seen

Didn't watch it, I've seen it loads of times, but 'Escape To Victory' was on this afternoon.

The Mule - Clint Eastwood ending up shipping drugs, based on a true story (Sky) - 8/10
6 Days - story of the Iranian embassy siege from 1980 (Netflix) - 6/10
The King - story of Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt (Netflix) - 5/10
Beverly Hills Cop - think we all know this one (Sky) - 8/10
BHC II - terrible - 4/10
BHC III - even worse - 3/10

Been on a massive 90s horror binge recently.

Scream - 8/10
Scream 2 -6/10
Scream 3 - 5/10
Urban Legend 8/10
Urban Legend 2 6/10
I Know what You did Last Summer 8/10
I still Know What You did Last Summer 9/10
Ill always know what you did last summer 0/10. Arguably the worst film i have ever seen, and given this list you can probably tell ive seen a lot of shit
The Faculty 7/10
Sorority Row 4/10
Prom Night 2/10
Cry Wolf 6/10 Bonus Point for Having Bon Jovi get shot through the heart.

Conclusion: The Horror genre is pure shite

The Mule - Clint Eastwood ending up shipping drugs, based on a true story (Sky) - 8/10
BHC II - terrible - 4/10

I thought The Mule was fucking diabolical. One of the very few films I have walked out of (but, then again, I do get in for free).

Scream - 8/10
Scream 2 -6/10
Scream 3 - 5/10
Urban Legend 8/10
Urban Legend 2 6/10
Ill always know what you did last summer 0/10. Arguably the worst film i have ever seen, and given this list you can probably tell ive seen a lot of shit
The Faculty 7/10
Sorority Row 4/10
Prom Night 2/10

I’ve started watching this:

185DD096-BF8C-40EF-87BE-D60FC1098D68.jpeg

The Old Guard.

Netflix.

7/10

Enjoyed it enough to want to watch the obvious, going off the ending, follow up.

About 4 Immortals (soon to be 5) doing good but the shady evil corrupt people want them for their own nefarious ways plus the lead evil creep has his eyes way too close together.

Always difficult to find films that both my wife and I like to the end. 2 good comedies on Prime - How to build a Girl by Caitlin Moran which youll like if you liked Raised by Wolves , and Game Night which had some scenes which made us both laugh out loud. Both 7s for me but 9s given we both liked them.

BHC II - terrible - 4/10
YES!!!

Scream - 8/10
Scream 2 -6/10
Scream 3 - 5/10
Urban Legend 8/10
Urban Legend 2 6/10
The Faculty 7/10
Sorority Row 4/10
Prom Night 2/10

Scream 1 and Urban Legend 1 are good, agree with your ratings.

Always difficult to find films that both my wife and I like to the end. 2 good comedies on Prime - How to build a Girl by Caitlin Moran which youll like if you liked Raised by Wolves , and Game Night which had some scenes which made us both laugh out loud. Both 7s for me but 9s given we both liked them.
I've read How To Be Famous by Caitlin Moran and really enjoyed it. After googling it turns out it's the follow on to How To Build A Girl. May have to watch it, but a bit annoying I've read the 'sequel' first.

I didn’t sleep last night.
I'm a right soft arse when it comes to horror movies and have never enjoyed watching them.
I remember a near lifetime ago watching Friday the 13th at the cinema having been dragged there with my mates.
Having watched the film through my fingers I thought it had ended with the final scene being one of the teenagers in a small boat floating slowly out on a lake having escaped the mayhem.
As I was halfway down the aisle, the lunatic they'd all been escaping from launches out of the lake and onto the boat. I literally fell over and ended in a heap about 4 steps down much to the amusement of all in the theatre.
Now bear in mind how shit that film is by today's standards, you can understand why I won't be watching fuckin Netflix.