PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ravenous Cannon Street ......

Someone has to reply, so I will.

When did people become so bloody stupid that theyll pay nearly 4 quid for a cup of coffee?

giphy.gif

Is that service station prices though?

nope

Vanilla Spice Latte (Tall) £3.25
Vanilla Spice Latte (Grande) £3.55
Vanilla Spice Latte (Venti) £3.75

Skinny Vanilla Spice Latte (Tall) £3.25
Skinny Vanilla Spice Latte (Grande) £3.55
Skinny Vanilla Spice Latte (Venti) £3.75

Last edited:
nope

Ah not bog standard coffee then? Mind you though, still steep, depending on how much froth you get, I do visit Cafe Nero from time to time, don’t think that’s too bad for the occasional visit for a brew

nope

Ah not bog standard coffee then? Mind you though, still steep, depending on how much froth you get, I do visit Cafe Nero from time to time, don’t think that’s too bad for the occasional visit for a brew

It's £2.55 for a black/white coffee in Starbucks. Smallest size they do, 11 calories.

Those lattes are about 400 calories and full of sugar.

It's 4 quid for a large (whatever the biggest one is called) Vanilla Latte at Starbucks drive through in Hexham. The ONLY reason I use it is I get it for 3 pound 10 with the old blue badge. It is ridiculous tbh.

Ravenous is a great little place but I always opt for Town House, it's the best coffee I've had outside of London or Manchester in the UK.

Great to see these independent coffee shops thriving in Preston, long may it continue.