PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Reading(a) selected for Sky - Fri 4/11

On the positive side I now no longer need to work out how to get back to Southampton for a Gaz Brookfield gig on Saturday and can decide if to not bother going to watch us fail to win. Every cloud and that

Well, I'm happy about it. There was no way I was going to Reading but now I get to watch on TV.

Any updates from the club about £20 ticket deal that some clubs had for Reading away deal. quite a few clubs have signed up to it?

Told myself after the second time I went to Reading that I'd never go back.

Friday will be my sixth.
Gillingham - 5 visits - zero wins - 4 draws - you can guess which crucial game was my sole defeat. :rolleyes:

Never again will I go there.

My last visit to Reading was midweek around March/April 1997 (2-2). Let a 2 goal lead slip. Some big lump they brought on for the last 15 or so (Scott?) terrorised us to the tune of 2 late goals.

I've lived down here for 24 years now and only seen us win once at Reading despite probably it being my most visited away ground

I still went in the ticket office on Saturday and stupidly bought tickets

Talking of this game we not letting Reading fans get charged like £20 like some clubs are doing? When return game in April